BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Meagan E.
I do not have heavy breakouts, usually just pop-ups here & there. This treatment did not work at all for me. Waste of $$
Chanelle w.
Winter Spgs, FL
This did not work for me. I wasted my time with it. I used t as described and just ended up getting a prescription cream
Brittney M.
Works great on small pimples but not my large ones, it kind of makes my skin flake in the area that ive used it on though
Alayna P.
Austin
This does a good job of getting rid of acne but not the best one I have ever used in my entire life before. But it;s good
Debra W.
Bridgeport
Reduces acne in a few days can see results after one day of use. Depending on extremity of acne is good between breakouts
Ashlyn M.
Littleton, CO
Goes with me everywhere. A good temporary anti-inflammatory until you can get home and really take care of that breakout!
Niza B.
Louisville, KY
If I use this like before I go to bead on some pimples or small break out areas paired with tea tree oil it does wonders
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I used this for a period of time it wasn't the best that's why is 4 stars for me but it did it's job just made my fax dry
Brittany R.
Saint Louis, MO
I used this spot cream for years and really loved it and then they changed their formula and it does nothing for my acne
Sigdia H.
Hollywood, FL
Amo esta crema..
Diria que es milagrosa, cuando tengo alguna espinilla solo la coloco y en pocas horas ves el resultado.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.