BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Liv O.
Troutman
This is my go-to when I have a blemish that pops up out of nowhere. This reduces the redness and after a day or two, it’s gone! I will always repurchase this product. I am constantly putting on a face mask and taking one off all day long in the dental field so the masks trap moisture and sometimes create blemishes along my chin and this clears it right up!
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
This is a staple must-have of mine! I'm 32, with oily skin. I still fight breakouts all of the time. I use this all over my face every day before make up with moisturizer, and every night before bed. It helps not only keep a control on my breakouts and heal the ones I do get faster, but it actually evens out my skin tone as well! (If you use it at night, make sure to use a white pillow case, it is benzoyl peroxide.)
Gracie S.
Bainbridge, GA
This acne treatment burnt my face very badly and made red marks. Very painful and uncomfortable. I threw it away because I just couldn’t keep using a product that wasn’t helping my skin.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this! I use this at night time on my active blemishes. I even put some on my nose for black heads. The next morning my pimples look better. They don't disappear but they look way better then before & if I keep doing it they go away especially my black heads. It can be drying too so I always make sure to add moisturizer also so it balances it out.
Jo S.
Fort Worth
I love love looove this product it makes my pimples disappear within the day i honestly could not live without this product anymore i don’t normally break out but on the off days i do this product come to my rescue.
Leanna C.
I had family pictures and was stressing over how it would go i broke out a few days before and was even more stressed out because my horrible pimples would be seen in the picture I have always been skeptical on acne treatment that claims it works in just a few short days hours months etc but I was not disappointed at all with this product it cleared my pimples up before the photo shoot you have a repeat buyer
leslie 🍒.
Victorville
This product is a straight no from me. I liked how it did not feel thick on my skin but i was very disappointed in the morning when I discovered the areas I applied it were very red, hot and itchy. I was very uncomfortable, but for some reason i wasn’t convinced that it was the products fault, on a different occasion it gave me the same reaction.
Abby W.
Rockford
I have used this product for years and it is one of the best spot treatments. I only use it at the most two times a day otherwise it is too drying. I recommend using this with a facial moisturizer. Would buy again
Jamie C.
Bangor, ME
This is a great product when you need a quick fix. It does the job of minimizing acne but I couldn’t use it long term. It is harsh and very drying to the skin and bleaches any fabric it might accidentally get on.
JaiNishia 💜.
Los Angeles, CA
This acne treatment didn’t work for me and I was highly disappointment. Very simple packaging but it fell below my expectations . First time user and I won’t be using this item again.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.