BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melanie S.
Virginia
Fairly effective for teen and adult acne. We used as a treatment, and pre-treat for some areas. Great product for the price.
Amarelle B.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never used this product or any listed. However, I stopped using other Neutrogena products because they dry my skin out.
Samantha G.
Have a rough acne bump or a few?! This is awesome the way it clears it up in no time. Plus your skin doesn't dry out from it.
Renata B.
Bethesda, MD
Nice to use when you have a few acnes. Does it's job. I was happy with the results every time I used. Buuut I little pricey.
Jennifer O.
Lauderdale By The Sea
I love this product it works well  good for my teenage children I am a repeated user of this product and I love it
Evelyn R.
Works great on pimples, and it help me te one small pumps i had all over my forehead, just make sure to wear sunscreen after
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
I don't feel like this product actually works. Although it is only about $5 dollars at Walmart. I wouldn't repurchase this.
Alexa N.
Lakewood, NJ
Love using my on the spot treatment at night to wake up with a blemish almost gone! Boosts my confidence for the day ahead
Claire M.
Not as effective as I thought it would be. Didn’t see much of a difference after a month of using it. Not worth the price.
Mira J.
Brainerd, MN
This is the only thing that is gentle but also helped get rid of t acne! It makes them go down over night which is amazing!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.