BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
judy f.
Love this product!! Use it when I start getting acne and it diminishes my blemishes significantly. Would definitely repurchase.
Kira C.
Heled to minimize my acne and was soothing. I didn't enjoy the smell however, but that could just be me. Still liked it though!
Reba D.
Kansas City
I love this product. I use it for spots I tend to get on my menstrual cycle. It completely removes large spots very quickly.
Alejandra B.
This stuff is great if you have small acne stops to clear up. I love to use this for small areas. Clears everything right up.
Alyssa P.
Cabot
Loved this stuff! Whenever I felt a zit coming on. I'd apply this and it would minimize so quickly. Definitely use it again.
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
This cream works like magic. I put it on & my pimples disappear! It leaves no redness or dryness or itchiness behind either!
Cameron C.
I used this and it really does clean my face up good. It gets rid of acne in less then 2 days. It blew my expectations away.
Amanda B.
Hopewell, VA
This stuff really helps when you feel a blimish coming along!! you just put a little bit on the spot and it takes care of it.
Naz F.
Victorville, CA
At the moment I'm using this product and all I can say it that I'm thankful for it because it had cleared up most of my acne
Catarina M.
Lafayette, CO
I love all Neutrogena products. My skin is oily and I have acne so I use this product is also mask and sunscreen that Brand.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.