BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Liz S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use it everyday, it it a godsend. Have a pimple appear on your big day, interview or anything ut it on in the morning and the pimple is gone.
Tori L.
Didn't really work for me sadly 😐 it irritated my skin unfortunately so I had to stop using it. Plus it really didn't do much for my breakouts
Amiracle S.
Flower Mound, TX
Really does work on the spot. Whenever I see a pimple coming up I put the cream on before I go to sleep. The blemish is practically dried out.
Lisa S.
Plant City, FL
This definitely helps with the drying process, and healed the acne faster. The only only downfall was that it was a bit irritating for my skin.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Works wonderfully. I love neutrogena! It's a wonderful brand. And even their make up line is decent and doesn't leave your skin feeling gross.
Maryanne A.
I love this product! I use this all the time. It's my favorite product. By far, this is my go-to product when I need a stray pimple to go away.
Joe ana marie B.
Lakestevens
I have a mixed feeling for this sometimes it work sometime is not so I can't really tell. It reduces my big acne it it doesn't really go away.
Alener G.
Fullerton, CA
I clean my face afterward I like wearing. Workes  amazing I do only using when i get a  pimple. Absolutely recommended it works great
Liz A.
This stuff is amazing. Anytime I get a stubborn zit I turn to this amazing cream. It zaps it fast. It doesn't overly dry out my skin either.
Garrett M.
Not really that good .I used it a few times and it made my skin itchy .Do not recommend it.It comes in a small tube and not worth the price.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.