BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kelsey A.
Sacramento, CA
Used this product for a month and I would say it is very useful. It helps minimize and clear out the pimples or bumps on one's face.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is fantastic . I love it so much so that I use it regulRrly. It keeps my skin from breaking out and kills large blemishes.
Michelle D.
Garden Grove, CA
Works well on those pesky pimples that come out of nowhere. be careful about using too much though, it can and will dry your skin out
Wendy T.
I use this every time I have a break out since the original formula came out when I was a teen, highly recommend and trust Neutrogena
Terri Q.
Murrells Inlet, SC
I've tried so many acne treatments over the years that it's not even funny, but this one is my all-time favorite! It actually works!
Elizabeth F.
Akron
Works very well to eliminate visible redness and large pimples. I put it on at night and usually in the morning the pimple is smaller
Valeria R.
Coral Springs, FL
This helped my skin clear up so fast! Make sure to apply this at night after cleansing your face and you will definitely see results!
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
It doesn't really help me much. I have tried many of these spot treatments and others have definitely been better. It is very drying.
Kayla R.
I don’t feel as though this product was as effective as a spot treatment when compared to my other spot treatment brands. Not great.
moe k.
Connersville, IN
I used this product for about two weeks, and I honestly didnt notice that much of a difference on my spots. Not sure if ill buy again
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.