BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annie G.
Fort Leonard Wood
Works like a gem! Daughter breaks out and uses this as her cleaner and treatment daily. She loves it because her skin doesn't get irritated by it.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Everytime I use the on my dark spots I see change. It doesn’t take weeks or months to start working either. I see results in as little as 3-4 days
Samantha P.
Pasco, WA
It is rare for me to find a product like this that will actually minimize a pimple overnight.
This product does that for me. It is a great product
Victoria J.
This product is my saving grace, whenever I get a pimple and I need it gone quick this product comes to the rescue! One night and its disappeared.
Olivia L.
Canandaigua, NY
For a drugstore product I had heard good things about it, so I tried it and it really does work as well as I heard! It helped dry out my acne spots
Uyen T.
Burien, WA
The best spot treatment ever, really help shrinking my zits and dry it up. Be careful where you put though because it can easily dry up your skin.
Abigail M.
Seneca
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works very well. It dries out the problem areas and works fast!! Definitely would recommend and would buy again. Great quality product
Ken💖 S.
Oxford
Works like magic. Sometimes I use it with my Bioré it depends on the severity of my pimples but other than that I can't get enough of this stuff!!
Clary O.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I don’t know what happened to the formula but this made my skin extremely red in the areas I applied it in and did absolutely nothing for my acne.
Nicole C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have used on the spot acne cream a few times and while it works eventually it takes almost a week to get started on removing the zit on my face.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.