BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Maya I.
Rumford
I use this ALL. THE. TIME. I’m surprised I don’t take it with me everywhere because this works like a charm. It’s small, portable, simply packaged, and works so quickly. I would 100% buy this again.
Kelsey C.
evansville
While this product helps with some of the pressure and pain from a pimple, I didn’t notice it reducing in size or going away any quicker. It’s okay, but I’ve used better products from this company.
Karla M.
Great spot treatment! Worked to make pimples nonexistent by morning if I would put it on at night before sleep. Great for those random breakouts that come out a few days before an important event.
Maureen C.
Ankeny, IA
This product is my holy grail when I’m breaking out. I use it whenever I’m breaking out. It helps so much with getting rid of acne. I don’t break out very often but when i do i use it. I always have to have a bottle at my house.
Donya Y.
cedar park
This product burned my skin!!!!! I’d leave it on over night and wake up with red skin. It’s disappointing and doesn’t even help acne. Horrible experience. Would not recommend this product.
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
This on the spot treatment is a great over the counter treatment for facial acne. It is not as strong as those prescription spot treatment but works well if too leave it on overnight. Neutrogena is a great product.
Aleisha B.
Van Nuys, CA
THISSSSSSS!!!! Guys seriously this product Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment saves lives, I honestly now apply almost every night in my trouble areas and I’ll add a dot in the am to the specific spots. Really good, can be a little over drying but my overnight SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Overnight Face Oil helps with that :)
Nicole W.
Los Angeles
my go to product for when a pimple comes up! it does a great job at quickly getting the redness to go away and then the whole pimple.  While I find it hard to just let my pimple be, putting this product on and letting it do its thing lets me see quick results from it.  I have been using it for years and still come back to it as a staple in my skincare drawer.
Alex P.
Los Angeles
I really like this acne treatment! It helps shrink down pimples and even cystic acne! I like to use this as a spot treatment, but it can also be used as a mask. I like to leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning!
Sydney V.
Buford, GA
This was a pretty good acne treatment. I purchased it once but haven’t gone back to it. It’s a good price for how it works. It’s a good product overall and if you want to get rid of acne spot I would recommend purchasing it.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.