BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Allie C.
San Diego , CA
This product is my go to pimple eraser. Not super harsh and i love that it dries clear. I can wear under my makeup too. Best part is the price!
Amiracle S.
Flower Mound, TX
Really does work on the spot. Whenever I see a pimple coming up I put the cream on before I go to sleep. The blemish is practically dried out.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
This product actually works, it's not over the next day but like within a week you blemishes will significantly lower or disappear completely!
Millie E.
Helps me a lot when I need it. I apply it morning and night and the acne starts to disappear in a day or two. I recommend for others to use it.
Samantha M.
Cary, Illinois
This is a great acne treatment because it actually works! You can see improvement instantly. The only down side is that it makes your skin dry.
CARLY A.
I’m in love with acne cream and your can’t beat the price of this one! It gets the job done and clear sup your skin over night! I love it!!!!!
Alener G.
Fullerton, CA
I clean my face afterward I like wearing. Workes  amazing I do only using when i get a  pimple. Absolutely recommended it works great
Aliya E.
This spot acne treatment is not worth the money .. It worked pretty good the first time but then the next day after using it my face was worse
Sarah K.
Hamburg
I use this for stubborn acne I'm trying to get rid of without touching. It will bleach everything you love though so be careful and let it dry
Jessica C.
I love neutrogena acne line. This creme works well, I use it with their soap bar in similar packaging. If used daily my face gets a little dry.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.