BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Nadine A.
Far Rockaway, NY
This totally works!! but....be careful sleeping with it before it dries...can bleach colored sheets...my poor new martha Stewart sheet prove this!!
Tori M.
Franklin, IN
I've used this product for years and I keep coming back to it. I have random breakouts in my t-zone and this helps then heal and clear up quickly.
christina d.
Wilmington, DE
I've been using this product for about 8 years. It does what it saying, best to use at night because it does leave a dry white paste on your face.
Victoria J.
This product is my saving grace, whenever I get a pimple and I need it gone quick this product comes to the rescue! One night and its disappeared.
Leah M.
Ironton, OH
Really good product. Reduced swelling and redness overnight. Easy instructions for younger users. Nice low price for the wellness of the prodict.
Kelsey G.
Bristol
When I get a random pimple pop up overnight I just put a little dab on the spot and by the morning it's completely gone! Definitely a life saver!
Melissa M.
Edinburg, TX
This is an awesome product. Every once in awhile I get acne on my face and quickly put this right on the problem area. Will recommend to friends
Ashley R.
I love this acne treatment! It dries your pimples out quickly or brings the fluids if any to the surface! I wash my face and put it on at night.
Giselle O.
I use this product on the last month and It really works!! Totally love it, I think it's very effective and did a great job with my acne problem!
apryl a.
Acushnet, MA
I like this for the occasional blind pimple. It helps being it to the surface without causing damage to the skin. I didn't find it drying at all.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.