BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Pualii Z.
i have used this product for years now, and it is definitely one of my holy grail products. i used this on a pimple before i go to bed, or right before i go to school. this product works wonders, but something to work on would be the smell.
Alana S.
This is one of the best drugstore spot correctors I have tried. Neutrogena generally makes the best products for drugstores. It can be a bit drying, so definitely only apply it where you need it, and you may need to put moisturizer above it. It helps dry out and clear up pimples quicker than if you were to not use anything. It is a good price and you can get it at CVS, walgreens, target, etc.
emma s.
sugar hill GA
The first time I got a pimple I went out and bought it. In hours my pimple went away. The price is wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone who has breaks outs and they need the pimples to go away fast
Emily B.
Pontiac, MI
I really didn’t think this was effective; this product was very thick and drying, it also burned quite a bit for me but for the price it might be worth a try for you. I noticed it made breakouts appear faster rather than helping hem disappear
Rachel W.
Holland
This stuff is OK but I really did not see a huge difference like I was hoping for. It is definitely affordable and it might not have just been for my skin type. Nice packaging but I would not buy again.
Kyrie N.
Lancaster
This is a go to when you have acne that just appears out of no where! You can quickly make it disappear overnight. I would just apply a small dap on top of my nasty red pimples and by morning the redness and swelling was down a good 80%!
Chrissy G.
Claymont , DE
I get these period pimples and it helps the blemishes go away in about three or four days. Not quite as quickly as I was hoping it would work but it was still effective and I just get too impatient lol
India D.
Madison
This is my favorite acne treatment product! I’ve been using it for years and it always helps with even the biggest spots. Also there’s no acid in it like other acne creams and that usually makes my skin break out. This stuff is great!
Elizabeth V.
This did not work for me. I had what you call problematic skin. I was very upset that I did not see any results while using this product. Although pricing isn’t too bad, I wouldn’t say it’s effective.
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
I like this product a lot and I did see results when I used it. I used the treatment at night because it didn’t disappear into the skin and still showed some of the white product. I used the product daily.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.