BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maddy C.
Another spot treatment I have tried and I have tried many...I believe this one was very effective and worked. However it would leave a white residue on my face.
Ashley C.
Works great. I use this when I have those aggravating zits that just won't go away. I Applied it at night and by morning the zit was almost gone. Great product!
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
Melani lipsticks are super affordable and amazing you could never go wrong their soft different color they last along time and you could also apply their pencil
Caitlin P.
It’s a good value but it took some time for me to see the effects. It’s still a good cream to use overnight for the price - just don’t expect immediate results.
Sophia S.
This didn’t really help much with my acne. Maybe my skin just doesn’t respond to benzoyl peroxide well, but I’ve never seen much of a difference while using it.
Emily P.
Brandon, MS
Use this daily to keep acne at bay. Does a good job at drying up existing acne and keeping new acne from forming I have oily, acne-prone skin with larger pores.
Caitlin D.
This is the only acne treatment that I have had success with. With one use, I notice a drastic change in my acne. I could not recommend this product more.
Mary M.
Alabama
I have used this product for over 15 years, whenever I feel a breakout coming on I use this, whenever a breakout appears I apply and starts working immediately!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I really like this product for when I get a random pimple. I get cystic acne more so than a regular pimple, but when I do get one, this clears it up right away.
Natalie G.
Have been using this for years and it seems to be the only thing that will work for me! Very easy to find and also very cheap compared to other acne treatments!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.