BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Caitlin P.
It’s a good value but it took some time for me to see the effects. It’s still a good cream to use overnight for the price - just don’t expect immediate results.
Sophia S.
This didn’t really help much with my acne. Maybe my skin just doesn’t respond to benzoyl peroxide well, but I’ve never seen much of a difference while using it.
Caitlin D.
This is the only acne treatment that I have had success with. With one use, I notice a drastic change in my acne. I could not recommend this product more.
Emily P.
Brandon, MS
Use this daily to keep acne at bay. Does a good job at drying up existing acne and keeping new acne from forming I have oily, acne-prone skin with larger pores.
Mary M.
Alabama
I have used this product for over 15 years, whenever I feel a breakout coming on I use this, whenever a breakout appears I apply and starts working immediately!
Candice R.
Morehead
This product works pretty well at spot treatments and I usually notice a reduction in redness overnight but it can be drying and causes some irritation for me.
Elizabeth V.
Even though I'm 43, I still get some pimples around that time of the month. I love this product because if I put it on the pimple today, by tomorrow it's gone.
Melissa M.
Chicago
I’ve been using this for years! Great for small zits that pop up. They won’t be gone overnight, but this product always makes them smaller and less noticeable.
Jennifer R.
Amazing product. If you have been trying to find a product that can make your acne or a pimple disappear in a short period of time, this is the right product.
Farha A.
Philadelphia
Simple. Inexpensive. And it always works. Probably the one acne product I would by if I ever had to choose just one - it dries out my pimples and lasts forever
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.