BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Karen S.
It is really good. When you have those stubborn acne that you try everything to get rid of, Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment get rid of it in a flash.
Ashley L.
Altoona
It really wasn't worth my money to be honest bc I tried it for a really long time and it hasn't worked so far for me so it's a no for my skin at least lol
Dreadful C.
This takes a while if you follow the instructions  but it works for a few spots. It doesn't  smell  really but its not bad. Its a good  start for this company
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
Anything with benzoyl peroxide has worked well for treating any acne I’ve had. I put this on at night under a good moisturizer. And it’s only a few bucks!!
Remi C.
Staten Island, NY
This item didn’t work for me but I know people who really have great success stories. The product reduce redness but overall the problem was still present.
Argelis C.
Despues de algunos brotes de acne quedan hiperpigmentaciones y con la utilizacion de este producto ayuda a disminuir los mismos por lo que lo recomendaria
Kira N.
Benzoyl peroxide is the only acne fighting ingredient that works for me. Takes longer to work on my more cystic acne. Can flake up if you put too much on.
Catherine B.
Westerville
This product is great for minor break outs. I’ve used this product multiple times in the past and i absolutely love it! It definitely met my expectations.
Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this for a while before I had to switch to something stronger. I would reccomend this for someone who doesn't have aggressively, overpowering acne.
Kate B.
Yuma
I like using this spot treatment, it does help with my acne but it takes a few uses to see your pimple improve/go away. It comes out clear and drys white.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.