BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Emily J.
Loveland, OH
I use this spot treatment during breakouts over my moisturizer that also contains acne treatment. Using with my moisturizer does not make my skin feel dried out I can not attest for the spot treatment alone.
Maria R.
arlington
I r ally like this spot treatment. It helps calm down those angry pimples, specially cystic acne breakouts. I love the price and the tube last for a long time. If you over use I though,
It can dry your skin.
Sharon L.
This spot treatment by Neutrogena is pretty effective. It takes a couple of uses or layers, but it gets rid of my acne. The packaging is pretty nice and he price isn’t bad for what you get. Overall, nice product.
Julianne R.
Pueblo, CO
I use this acne treatment when I begin to notice a pimple trying to form. It doesn't dry out my skin because I don't apply it one to three times a day as suggested. I think I use it once every two days. It works. I'll keep using this product.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff works pretty well I was looking for something for a spot treatmeant because I get little blemishes on my face here and there so I was hoping that this would do the trick. It did seem to make them less noticeable but you have to use it a good amount of times for it to actually almost get rid of the entire blemish.
Victoria S.
severn
I really like this product. It is so good. It was beyond my expectations because it was my first time trying this acne treatment and it worked so well that I recommend it to my boyfriend to apply it when he got some acne.
Pualii Z.
i have used this product for years now, and it is definitely one of my holy grail products. i used this on a pimple before i go to bed, or right before i go to school. this product works wonders, but something to work on would be the smell.
Msbaez25 B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good , gentle and effective does not cause burns or issues with skin. I bought at cvs it is effective great value for the price gentle and I would recommend to others it does not have a smell its good
Alana S.
This is one of the best drugstore spot correctors I have tried. Neutrogena generally makes the best products for drugstores. It can be a bit drying, so definitely only apply it where you need it, and you may need to put moisturizer above it. It helps dry out and clear up pimples quicker than if you were to not use anything. It is a good price and you can get it at CVS, walgreens, target, etc.
emma s.
sugar hill GA
The first time I got a pimple I went out and bought it. In hours my pimple went away. The price is wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone who has breaks outs and they need the pimples to go away fast
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.