BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Kayla S.
quincy, MA
Love this product! I keep this in my bag in case of emergencies! This acne treatment is a miracle worker. It reduces the redness and size of a pimple on just hours! I totally recommend this! Must have!
Annie O.
Glendale, AZ
This little tube is my go to the moment a pimple starts to rear it's ugly head. This creme dries it right up & usually I only need two to three tiny applications before the pimple is completely gone.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I love this on the spot Zit treatment. It has both salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to help not only dry up but treat and clear the affected area. Works fast and effectively!
Jessica A.
Glen Allen, VA
I can't really tell if it works or not. It's hard to tell if it speeds up the healing of pimples or if they just go away because I wait so long to apply it in the first place.
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this product for my daughter (teen) and she used several times and it seems to work a little but not what we were hoping for. The results took longer than expected.
Brandi G.
Lexington, KY
Maybe it's because I'm in my late 20's, but I feel that this product doesn't work for me. Makeshift skin dryer, but still with pimples, which in not

really the look in going for!
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
I think there is definitely a window that it won't work on. I do think that it works if you apply it the moment you feel a pimple coming, but if you wait and put it on one that is already midway threw the cycle of a pimple it won't do much.
Juli E.
This product has really helped with my acne. I've tried many other products to help with my acne but they never did I wanted to give this one a try because one of my best friends kept on recommending this and I don't regret buying it
Fizza S.
Sugarloaf, PA
I saw positive resutls to a point but price wise there are many comparative products especially Targets version of this product that had a higher percent and half the price.
Catherine L.
Not very effective for my white heads, I even tried letting the product dry on my spots since applying a thin layer a few times a day didn't work and that didn't work either
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.