BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
sarah c.
The best product for getting rid of those awful little pimples that pop up when they aren't wanted! This spot treatment is great, just make sure not to go over board when using it and use a good moisturizer!
angie l.
phoenix
I love this product, when I see a new pimple on my face I put a little neutrogena on it before going to sleep and the next morning I am able to see that it is hone or it is almost completely gone. I love it
Laura C.
One of the fastest spot treatments I've used. I use it on any spots after cleansing and moisturizing, and when applied regularly it is very effective. When used with moisturizer it is not over drying, but can be without proper moisturizer. Highly recommend to others for sparing use.
Kayla S.
quincy, MA
Love this product! I keep this in my bag in case of emergencies! This acne treatment is a miracle worker. It reduces the redness and size of a pimple on just hours! I totally recommend this! Must have!
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
I think there is definitely a window that it won't work on. I do think that it works if you apply it the moment you feel a pimple coming, but if you wait and put it on one that is already midway threw the cycle of a pimple it won't do much.
Nasia K.
charlotte
This was one of the first acne treatments I have ever used. I started using it when I was around 12 but I don't really buy it anymore but it works ok it's not the best or worst
Annie O.
Glendale, AZ
This little tube is my go to the moment a pimple starts to rear it's ugly head. This creme dries it right up & usually I only need two to three tiny applications before the pimple is completely gone.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I love this on the spot Zit treatment. It has both salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to help not only dry up but treat and clear the affected area. Works fast and effectively!
Jessica A.
Glen Allen, VA
I can't really tell if it works or not. It's hard to tell if it speeds up the healing of pimples or if they just go away because I wait so long to apply it in the first place.
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
I bought this product for my daughter (teen) and she used several times and it seems to work a little but not what we were hoping for. The results took longer than expected.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.