BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kam R.
This product has literally been a lifesaver! I rarely have break outs but when I do, this is my go to. It dries up the pimple in no time and I am able to wash it off and the pimple is gone!
Tiffany K.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my favorite acne product on the market by far. It's super easy to apply and it works very well. If my acne isn't that bad, it'll be completely gone the next day after applying this and if my acne is slightly worse that month, it'll go away within a few days with this
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH
Works wonders on those pesky zits that just pop up i use it and put it on thick over the zit and leave it overnight and wash my face that next morning and its great!
Kristen  B.
Spartanburg, SC
I have used this and it was not effective for me at all. I would constantly apply it to bumps and blemishes that were either just starting or ones that have been on my face for a while and it didn't help either of them.
Patti E.
Rosedale, MD
This cream after repetitive use did dry up my pimple. However it left me with a hard lump and discolored blemish in place of the pimple. It does fulfill it's purpose but you may be left with something worse. There has got to be something better out there.
Jenny B.
Granada Hills, CA
This product helped me a lot with my new acne that came out of nowhere. My expectation was reached and I really didn't believe that it would just all if a sudden start working but it did
Selina A.
Edison, NJ
Excellent. Literally gets rid of the pimple by the next morning. Can be a little pricey but usually get it on sale at CVS. Very gentle on the skin. Stays on during the night and washes off easily in the morning. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julia M.
Narragansett, RI
I really do not see how this product works all that well . I have used it a few times and the acne dried up a bit but I feel like it did its natural course of action honestly. It is a little pricey but it was worth a try
Neilyn R.
Mediocre product. I do not recommend this to all my friends and associates. effective for the price. Does exactly as it advertises, but could be better. I will not be repurchasing this product in the near future.
Isabelle M.
Clermont
This product hasn’t fully removed my acne scars but it did diminish them a little. Before applying make sure to moisturize your face because it can be very drying.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.