BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura F.
Wilsonville, OR
This works really well for me! It definitely helps to reduce my acne. Particularly when I safely extract any grossness then applying this helps clear it up by the next day!
chelsy r.
brooklyn, NY
This thing really works,, but I will always wear this before I sleep because it works out much better but make sure your face is always clean this will remove pimples fastt
Hannah M.
Wadsworth, OH
I love this. I have been buying this since high school and I always use this overnight when I have acne pop up. I keep at least two bottles in my beauty drawer at all times
Samantha P.
Gaithersburg, MD
This worked its best at the very beginning when I started to use it. The more I used it, the less it worked. Really just made scabs, didn't reduce bump, redness, or pain.
Katie K.
I have light acne and this spot treatment worked pretty well for me after 2 uses.... For people who have moderate/severe acne- I wouldn't recommend. It's not that strong.
Robyn D.
Mountain Lks, NJ
I love this stuff! It's like an overnight miracle! Greatly reduces redness and swelling overnight! Seriously a life saver if you have a big event the day after a nasty breakout!
Sydney L.
I have used this product for at least 7 years now. The ointment doesn't small and its super easy to apply, you don't need much. My acne has cleared up drastically since using this product, I highly recommend.
Rosiris R.
I have a constant fight with acne on my face, so Im always trying different products and looking for the one that works better. This product is one of my favorite so far, it works really well and my acne really disappeare :-)
R T.
Worked very nicely! I usually applyed it before I went to bed. It does work nicely with the benzoyl peroxide to shrink the pimple down and stopped new ones from coming.
Carson J.
Brooklyn, NY
This product definitely dries up zits on the spot! I find that it definitely dries your skin up around the blemish a little too much, but it definitely does the trick.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.