BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Juli E.
This product has really helped with my acne. I've tried many other products to help with my acne but they never did I wanted to give this one a try because one of my best friends kept on recommending this and I don't regret buying it
Bailey L.
This is one of my favorite drugstore spot treatments. I put this on and within one to two days my pimple is gone. It dries it up without leaving your skin flakey and irritated It's a must have!
Jessica B.
Chesapeake, VA
Worked in the beginning for me, but after a few weeks it didn't work as well. Not sure if it was just my skin or not but this particular spot treatment didn't work for me.
Jazzmine T.
I had high hopes for this being it is neutragena. the price is kind of high for such a little tube. I didn't see too much of a difference when I applied it the night before.
Kelly B.
I love this spot treatment. It takes care of my trouble spots over night. The only problem is that if you apply it too much, it will leave scarring, so make sure you moisturize your trouble spots too.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
This acne treatment worked very well for me especially when i woke up with a large pimple or blemish. When you aren't at home and need something on the go this is a great option because it's fast easy and very effective. I would defidently recommend rhus product.
Krystal G.
The product seems to work in a couple days but the smell of the product was absolutely awful. It also seemed to over dry my skin. However it did get rid of the blemish.
Julia M.
It really over-dried my skin and didn't do much for reducing the size or redness of the pimple. I tried using it at night before going to bed and never noticed much of a difference in the morning and have resorted to using different brand spot-treatments instead.
Christa B.
Levittown, NY
This stuff seriously works. The active ingredient benzoyl peroxide kills any bacteria in blemishes. Put a little on before bed and wake up to noticeably clearer skin.
kristen r.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product! It works great for hirmo e related breakout. I apply it before bed on clean skin and see less irritation and swelling in the morning. I do not find it to be drying.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.