BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Lissette C.
Very effective - almost always got rid of my big issues. Sometimes, though, the pimple doesn't actually go away and it just created a big scab. Better than having a huge zit on my face, though!
Trinh N.
Escondido, CA
This product is great for prevention of pimples, if you can see your own pimple growing out. Neutrogena itself is an amazing product and I recommend it to anyone who wants their pimples removed.
Megan W.
Longmont, CO
When I'm having major break outs, I don't use this as a spot treatment. I basically apply it like I would a lotion - all over. Twice a day. Within half a week to a week, my skin is clear again.
Yvette P.
This products works ok. I probably wouldn't purchase it again because I was looking for a product that worked fast. It took a few days, but it did work. It's pricey if you want the bigger tube.
Tori T.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This product doesn't work for me at all. All it did was dry out the area around a blemish. Very disappointing. The packing was a plus since it was in a tube. I had bought this before and used all of it. Would not recommend to others and would not purchase again.
Kristen N.
Dried my skin out and did nothing to fix my blemishes. Too harsh on the skin and not harsh enough on zits, no matter the amount I put on my face, just a little, a generous portion, nothing happened but the murder of my skin! I will not be purchasing this product again.
Stuart B.
I have very dry skin and this product was not good for that. It did a great job for me removing smaller pimples before they fully appeared but did not work on larger and more prominent acne. I would recommend splurging for a more expensive, non-drugstore product.
Becca P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Most effective spot treatment I've used. Purchased from drugstores, or Walmart. Price is great for results. Took care of big problems areas practically overnight. I would recommend to anyone, it is drying on the skin though.
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
This is my go-to skincare product!! I always get acne on my chin so when I apply this on the area, my acne and bumps are gone within a week! It does dries my skin out but I just apply moisturizer. I recommend this product to anyone with acne that wants it gone ASAP!
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Had a nasty pimple on my nose a day before a wedding and it magically went down after applying this. It did leave some peeling the next day but better than a pimple! Lol would recommend for those unexpected appearences. Wasn't pricey either I believe bought at target.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.