BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It's not strong enough for me. Use Mario Badescu's drying lotion instead. That one might be pricier, but it's a lot better at zapping those zits than this one. Although, you can use this one during the day to make sure those areas are a tad bit more try, yet let it stay unnoticeable.
Avalon K.
Works pretty well. Not the best but that is a given because it is not very high end. But it works okay, it did make my blemishes go down a little but not much. I don't know if it was just me or it is the product. But i recommend it to people, they may have better luck then me.
alexis m.
Pittsburgh , PA
This product is wonderful. I put it on any break out I see on my face at night. It reduces the size and redness of the zit. This acne treatment is also an affordable price. I found it for 7 dollars.
Cat S.
N Hollywood, CA
This works great for the occasional pimple. Easy to use. After cleansing, apply a dab onto the affected area and it's gone in a day or two. It works great for adults and teens. Small and compact but lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. I recommend this product.
Jasmine C.
Sparks, NV
Love this spot cream. Does a great job with the hormonal acne I tend to get once a month. Purchased this at target, but is available other places. The only issue is that it does dry out the skin so if you have sensitive skin, use some moisturizer too! Will buy again.
Aeri A.
I really love this product, it gets rid of zits in less than 4 days. I'm impressed by the results, I would really recommend it if you're in a need of getting rid of them for a special event coming up. Just as a disclaimer it may not work your skin, since not everyone's body isn't the same. But either way you should give it a try and see how it works on your skin.
Shelby C.
Ottumwa, IA
I suffer from acne breakouts regularly. I believe I have a lot of cystic acne and so I bought this to try and I sadly didn't notice much of a difference when I'm using this product. I finished out the rest of the bottle over time but I don't think I would purchase again
Lissette C.
Very effective - almost always got rid of my big issues. Sometimes, though, the pimple doesn't actually go away and it just created a big scab. Better than having a huge zit on my face, though!
Trinh N.
Escondido, CA
This product is great for prevention of pimples, if you can see your own pimple growing out. Neutrogena itself is an amazing product and I recommend it to anyone who wants their pimples removed.
Yvette P.
This products works ok. I probably wouldn't purchase it again because I was looking for a product that worked fast. It took a few days, but it did work. It's pricey if you want the bigger tube.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.