BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amanda L.
This works really well for me (better than any of the others I've tried). I find that it does dry out my skin so use sparingly. But if you have the occasional pimple like me, I recommend it. It will minimize it or completely get rid of it over night.
Marissa N.
Portland , OR
I wish this was a little thicker consistency but other than that it really does work. I put it on everyday after washing my face and my zits are gone or at least a lot smaller the next day. I will probably buy it again or try a new product from them.
Vanessa m.
I used this this cream to take away my spots that I had after my acne. It took my spots away really fast the only down side to it was it dried up my skin so I would recommend for you to use it for two days then take a break then get back to it hahaha
Bernice D.
I use this whenever I have my monthly breakouts. It reduces inflammation within a few minutes of using and also pressure built up from blemishes. Within 8-12 hours my blemish is reduced and barely noticeable.
Miranda W.
Gilbert, AZ
Whenever I start to break out, this is the first thing I grab. My blemishes start to disappear within the next day and it takes 2-3 days to completely go away. It doesn't have the greatest scent, but with a product this good you can't really complain.
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN
OntheSpot has really kept my out of the spot light many times
It helps me recover really quick if I do get a bit of a breakout and it's really a steal if you look at what it does.
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
I thought this would work for my on the spot breakouts but it's almost like the formula is too watery. It doesn't clear anything up. Sure the price is good and it's a good amount but I wouldn't buy again. You have to use a lot to even feel like its doing something
Shawnaci B.
Shawnee, OK
I bought this product due to having acne marks over my teen years light blemishes, and I do recommend this product is deminishes flaws and breakouts while also hydrating and moisturizing the face as well. Doesn't have a sticky feeling either.
Nuetrogena is the best product for your skin in my opinion. I have very dry skin and use to have a lot of acne and scars and this product has definitely helped me get over breakouts and makes my skin so smooth. Also it's at a reasonable price rather than more expensive acne treatments.
This product works surprisingly well for an over the counter acne treatment. I got mine at Target. I feel like this product was effective for the random pimples that pop up but does not do too well with major acne problems.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.