BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
June D.
Clarksville, TN
Must have!
I love using it at night when going to bed! I'll put it on a pimple & if it's a small one, in the morning, it's gone! If it's a higher one i still see a reduction in size & it'll be gone after a few uses .
Sarah B.
Gadsden, AL
THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT OUT THERE. This product is very,very effective. I do not have huge breakouts, just a pimple here and there so this stuff is perfecter me. It is my secret to clear skin and i have now got all of my friends hooked on it. Would definitely recommend!
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
A good over the counter product but not my favorite. It dries my skin out around the blemish. I have very sensitive and dry skin so this product added to that. But it works for a here and there as needed product
Gloria M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the best acne cream I have ever used it reduces the size so fast doesn't always take them away immediately but starts working as soon as applied. It's not too drying which is good for your skin. I always keep buying new bottles when I run out.
Cynthia A.
Fayetteville, NY
I have been using this product for a at least 5 months now. It is not too expensive, it lasts for a long time. However the results are not phenomenal. I used this once before and tried it out again, however I do not see any changes occurring. It is sensitive and may work for other people though.
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
Used this all through my horrible acne phase and keep it on hand for that occasional hormonal pimple. All my friends use it as well, it's very drying but honestly that's the way to get the pimple gone fastest. Pair with a moisturizer and you're set!
Serene M.
Bronx, NY
I used this and it worked well when I first bought it. Over time it started working less though. I was loyal to Neutrogina, but I think I'll try out clean & clear now. WOn't be buying again, but it did do its job.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is a great drug store acne treatment! Like most products in this category it can be drying so you have to target the product but the good thing about this brand is there are always sales at one store or another!
Alyssa H.
Little Elm, TX
I always have this product in stock with me. This is another Neutrogena product I have used for years and I will continue to use for years to come! It really does work. I put this on after letting my moisturizer sink into my skin but before applying makeup. It really does help with blemishes that pop up.
Elisa J.
Thomasville, NC
Okay this thing is my holy grail when I have acne and I'm on vacation or in school. I swear by this thing because it works so quickly and it is really effective. Plus if you have oily skin it doesn't make it more oily in that spot. Great product!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.