BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
This stuff works great! I use it when I wake up with a pimple and put just a tiny bit on the blemish and by the end of the day it's gone! I always carry it around with me in case I get a break out while I'm out and about.
Tiffany C.
Miami , FL
Only acne product that I continue repurchasing. It doesn't dry my skin out & seems to work way better than salicylic acid based products. I actually just ran out & need to repurchase. This is a staple in my makeup bag!
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Great results. Combined use with my moisturizer so it didn't dry out my face too much. Such a reasonable price and easy to use. Got this at target. Very pleased with the results!! I do recommend this product to others!
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
This on the spot acne treatment is a must have!!! It works in a matter of overnight. It almost dries the pimple right off and leaves almost no scar. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it!!! I would repurchase in a second
Jessica F.
This products is amazing. The pimple and zit is gone with a few hours and some cases a day or two. Don't put a lot cuZ it can dry the skin area and leave white. I usually don't like neutrogena products but this is my go to. Holy grail.
Ashley C.
Montclair, NJ
I love this! I use it when I notice acne on my face at night and by the time I wake up it's either gone, or not noticeable anymore. It works so fast, doesn't break me out, and leaves no residue behind! Definitely one of the best drugstore acne treatments
Catherine A.
Blytheville, AR
I give this product 5 out of 5 starts if I could go more I would! I'm in love with this product I use it EVERYTIME an acne spot pops up because the next day it's gone or almost completely! It is a great price for the magic it does. Go buy this it is amazing!! Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
abby k.
monticello
I have used On-the-Spot as my go-to spot treatment since I was probably eleven, and it's the only one that's ever done the trick for me. Very effective, and has made some of my pimples go down dramatically overnight!
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
It's been a long time since I've used this product, but when I did I only got so so results. If it was tiny and not really swollen then it would go away. But on the pimples you need gone by tomorrow, I would find they would still be there. I think it does help but just not good like you would expect.
June D.
Clarksville, TN
Must have!
I love using it at night when going to bed! I'll put it on a pimple & if it's a small one, in the morning, it's gone! If it's a higher one i still see a reduction in size & it'll be gone after a few uses .
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.