BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Leanna C.
I had family pictures and was stressing over how it would go i broke out a few days before and was even more stressed out because my horrible pimples would be seen in the picture I have always been skeptical on acne treatment that claims it works in just a few short days hours months etc but I was not disappointed at all with this product it cleared my pimples up before the photo shoot you have a repeat buyer
Paige B.
This is the best! I used to use a prescribed acne medicine, but I had to stop. This is the closest thing to what I used! It works so well overnight and my breakouts are gone within a couple days! I never go to sleep without using this on my face, lower and upper back, shoulders and chest. I highly recommend this to anyone withe mild-medium acne.
Maeve M.
Richmond, IN
I first started using this when given a free sample and now my mom and friends use it too! Now it does take about two days to really be the most effective but that is way better than an ugly pimple. The hardest part about this product is not messing with it accidentally while you have it on. Over all though it works well and is worth the purchase.
Samantha Y.
Milwaukee , WI
I use this at least 1 to 3 times a day , when I wake up , in the afternoon and before I go to sleep. it's very affordable and it clears up my  blemishes and pimples within a week or two . I purchased it at Walmart . if you struggle with acne I Recommend  this product because it works very well and it's been the best thing that had ever worked for me.
Alexandria J.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite acne spot treatments. It does a great job at drying out a pimple/zit but it takes a while for it to work well. Also, this can be quite drying and burn. I find that you only need to apply a very small amount for this to work.
Monica H.
I've had this product for a couple months now and I only use it when I have breakouts that I want gone within the next few days. I didn't notice much of a difference. Maybe I need to use it more consistently but overall I wasn't too impressed.
Halle P.
This acne treatment is great upon first uses, it works for about a 2 year period. Then it begins to stop working. Maybe it was expired, but It does not work for me anymore. It worked so well at first, so it was a darn shame to throw it out.
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
I love this stuff. As soon as I see an acne bump creeping up, I apply a coat of this and its noticeably smaller in the morning. The packaging is great, small and compact; perfect for travel and easy to handle. I recommend this to anyone with problem skin or for anyone who has the occasional breakout.
Christin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a holy grail product for me. I have been using this treatment for over ten years to treat mild acne and I have never come across a more effective spot treatment during that time. Not even close. For an over the counter product it is quite powerful and it visibly clears blemishes overnight.
olivia c.
I use this stuff all the time. it always clears my pimples / zits. it is very gentle. it comes in a nice package. it lasts a long time if you use it right. I buy mine at Walmart. I recommend this. I think it is the best acne treatment.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.