BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
To be honest, this is the only acne treatment I have tried, but its all I need to try because it works wonders on me. I don't struggle with acne on a regular basis only once a month, but this is my favorite and I will not be looking elsewhere for an acne treatment.
Sophia D.
Plainsboro, NJ
I have used this for about 3 years now and I have never doubted it. It's really good for getting rid of acne quickly. My skin is sensitive and I have never had a problem with it, which is something else I love about it
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This product does a good job of drying out over-oily spots, but that can do more damage if your skin tries to over compensate for that and produces more oil. It’s good, but use with caution and pay attention to your skin!
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Used this for a while until I found out this was not good for someone with really oily skin like me. I had to switch to medication cream. But I would suggest for quick spots that show up during that time of the month.
Kenzie H.
private
I love this product I use it 2-3 times a day. Once in the morning, afternoon, and before I go to bed. I can really tell the difference in a day or two. I always keep ending up buying this product over and over again!
Mariah A.
This is a really good drugstore acne treatment. It does shrink my pimples and zits to where you can barely see it. It does take a while to work, but it does the job slowly. All you need is patience with this product.
jayline d.
This product did minimal help for my face although i do have some severe acne but it did help out with some blemishes and making them go away faster than usual and can also take this product in a bag and just aply it
Heather D.
Garnet valley , PA
I put this ointment on the second I see a pimple. This ointment does wonders. It stops a pimple right in its tracks. I always recommend this acne product to friends & even strangers! Lol. This product is excellent.
Natasha W.
Northport
I have super sensitive skin and this stuff is da bomb! It works so well. It would take a day or two to help clear it up completely, but that thing is never coming back. Even on my cystic acne spots it helps really well
Macey C.
Findlay, OH
Used this on and off for awhile. But I stopped using it because of how dry and red it made my skin. It would clear up my acne but leave behind patchy/flakey skin. I wouldn’t recommend especially for sensitive skin.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.