BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a holy grail product for me. I have been using this treatment for over ten years to treat mild acne and I have never come across a more effective spot treatment during that time. Not even close. For an over the counter product it is quite powerful and it visibly clears blemishes overnight.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great product! Helps with acne doesn't leave your skin feeling irritated! Good to help get rid of acne spots or scars. Works for combination skin. Good value affordable! Yeah I would buy it again! You can get it at Walmart and target.
olivia c.
I use this stuff all the time. it always clears my pimples / zits. it is very gentle. it comes in a nice package. it lasts a long time if you use it right. I buy mine at Walmart. I recommend this. I think it is the best acne treatment.
danielle p.
Mays Landing, NJ
I have always had issues with acne. I've recently started going to the dermatologist and the cream he gave me doesn't even work like On-the-Spot. I usually put it on my problem spot right before bed when I get up in the morning most times it's noticeably reduced in side and redness has gone away. I never leave for vacations without it and I always have a backup tube. I swear by this!
Haleigh S.
Pensacola, FL
This is the stuff! I used this one night on a problem spot I had right before pictures, and it really did the job. I was skeptical about it because usually they don't work on my oily skin but it turned out fantastic. Definitely keeping this in my purse for on the go too!
Avital B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to acne spot treatment. It's very effective and not too harsh on the skin like other spot treatments. it does not dry my skin out or irritate it. I also prefer the organic one since I am a big fan of the ingredients.
Sierra
Before discovering this product, I had tried almost everything for acne and nothing worked. My results were almost an over night difference. My face has been the clearest it has ever been. I use this product every other night before I go to bed. I would highly recommend this product, although be cautious not to use too much at a time. My face did break out because I over did it.
Hannah R.
This stuff works pretty well wen applied directly on acne, but be careful it will bleach things!!!! If you put it on at night it will bleach your pillow case, clothes, etc. due to the main active ingredient. It also may be a little too drying.
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
So I have this product bought it twice now. It does an ok job. I have put it on my pimples and sometimes I find that it does nothing but many times I think it helps with continuous use. It essentially just dries out your pimples.
Alexandria D.
Augusta , GA
This neutrogena spot treatment was okay. I could buy the same thing for a cheaper price and I feel like it worked the way it claims too the first time I used it but after using it more regularly I wasn't seeing the results I wanted.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.