BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Melissa F.
North Bergen, NJ
I've been using this for a couple months now and I honestly haven't noticed a difference with my acne.. its not getting worse but I should be able to notice a difference by now so its kind of disappointing
Priscilla T.
Fontana , CA
I tried it for about two weeks thereabout. The price is very good and it works really well but one has to be patient to get results and use consistently. I bought it at Walgreens for I think less than $10 or $15. I would buy it again. My skin is not perfect but am working on it
On a scale of 1-10 my skin is about a 6 for sensitivity. HOWEVER, this made my skin so so so irritated!!! I woke up with a rash in the areas wear I had applied it and my skin was inflamed and blotchy!! I tried using it a few different times to make sure that THIS was what was making my skin break out and it WAS. My skin reacts better to salicylic acne products over benzoyl products, like this.
Melissa Z.
Product works really well for an over the counter cream. The smell isn't too strong. Not too expensive. Only need a tiny amount so I'm sure the product will lay a while. Seems to help acne shrink in size.
Allison J.
Works well for me. Didn't break me out and I have semi-sensitive skin. I still like my clean and clear spot treatment better. I bought it and used it for a couple weeks. It is very gentle not harsh to me.
Tuane M.
Rockville, MD
The product it`s good, but I think that could be more fast on the results, because if I put it on my acne skin at night, in the morning the acne is not completely dry, and I have to repeat the process.
Rosa R.
Dallas, TX
This product is fine i haven't been irritated by it and it hasn't been to drying on my skin. But i feel like its not that effective i use it twice a day when i have break outs and they appear to get smaller but they don't vanish and they stay for around a week which is usually how long my pimples last without the treatment
Maggie S.
This works really well, although it can dry your skin out over time. As long as you moisturize your face regularly, applying this directly on pimples once or twice a day should do the trick without any major drying. I've used this on and off for years and it almost always works.
Sara G.
Blue Island, IL
I have been using this for over 3 years because I suffer from Acne & I love this, as soon as i see a pimple on my face i put this on & it prevents it from redness and it dissappears in days , i buy product as soon as i have none left
Kaitlyn C.
Dover, OH
I personally don't think this stuff is that amazing. If you use it for a young kid this is the best product but if your really trying to keep your face clean and healthy this would not be the product so if it's for a kid this is the product if it's for a adult don't get it!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.