BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Elisa J.
Thomasville, NC
Okay this thing is my holy grail when I have acne and I'm on vacation or in school. I swear by this thing because it works so quickly and it is really effective. Plus if you have oily skin it doesn't make it more oily in that spot. Great product!
Sofia C.
This is awesome! It doesn't have a weird smell, it's clear so you can wear it under/over/ without makeup! It's not super drying and doesn't irritate my semi-sensitive skin and seems to be working great ever since I re-vamped my skin care routine. I haven't notice that it has stained any of my pillow cases so that's awesome! I use this morning and night and it works great and no drying or irritation!!!
Kirsten L.
I've used this product for years now and it's great. It's a small container making it easy to take along with you, it works great to get rid of pimples in size and really does decrease the redness. I highly recommend it!
Kaitlyn R.
This product is a miracle. I use it quite often and it takes blemishes away in about 2 days usually for me. I love it and it's very gentle on my skin. Very inexpensive as well. Would recommend to people with acne.
Holly M.
I love this stuff! I use to use it all of the time I college. Works for spot treatments and starts working as soon as you apply it. Might burn a little depending on your skin sensitivity but nothing extreme.
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
I bought this for my son and quite honestly didn't see much improvement compared to less expensive brands. Some of the store brands can be just as good, but I do like neutrogena products, this one didn't hit the mark though. It could vary for people with different skin types I suppose.
Alyssa R.
Richmond, VA
Thought this was gonna help, but it didn't. Not even a little. My acne isn't that bad anymore (naturally, due to entering my twenties) and I still felt like it wasn't helping. I stopped using it a few months ago and my skin is the same as it was before and during use of this product.
Would not recommend.
Heather S.
Louisville , KY
Like it, but trends to leave a whitish film over the applied area. Does not wear well under makeup. Would recommend cleansing he treated areas in the morning with a tea tree or tinted acne treatment for under make up. This however, is amazing for nighttime and if you are have a day at home.
Natalie R.
Wood Ridge, NJ
One of my favorite products. This product gets rid of all my pimples its actually amazing. I use this right before i go to sleep and put it on my pimples and sleep with it on. It is a awesome product and reduces acne. I would highly recommend.
On a scale of 1-10 my skin is about a 6 for sensitivity. HOWEVER, this made my skin so so so irritated!!! I woke up with a rash in the areas wear I had applied it and my skin was inflamed and blotchy!! I tried using it a few different times to make sure that THIS was what was making my skin break out and it WAS. My skin reacts better to salicylic acne products over benzoyl products, like this.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.