BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Serene M.
Bronx, NY
I used this and it worked well when I first bought it. Over time it started working less though. I was loyal to Neutrogina, but I think I'll try out clean & clear now. WOn't be buying again, but it did do its job.
Gloria M.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the best acne cream I have ever used it reduces the size so fast doesn't always take them away immediately but starts working as soon as applied. It's not too drying which is good for your skin. I always keep buying new bottles when I run out.
Elisa J.
Thomasville, NC
Okay this thing is my holy grail when I have acne and I'm on vacation or in school. I swear by this thing because it works so quickly and it is really effective. Plus if you have oily skin it doesn't make it more oily in that spot. Great product!
Autumn P.
Kalispell, MT
This is a great acne remover! Whenever i have a pimple or blackhead i wash my face and apply a tiny dot to the pimple. And overnight it drys it out and it's gone! I purchased mine at Target for pretty cheap. It lasts a long time. A very good quality item. Recommended to anyone who gets acne.
Laura S.
Homestead, FL
This is a staple for me. I have dry combination skin that is acne prone but also very sensitive. My forehead breaks out frequently and this is a great spot treatment. It is effective (I usually see a difference within a day or less of using it) but doesn't burn the skin or cause any redness.
Rosie R.
I was out of town when a big pimple appeared right in the middle of my forehead. I went to a target around the are I was visiting and picked this spot treatment up because it was super affordable.My pimple had visibly decreased a lot overnight.It was barely noticeable.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Kirsten L.
I've used this product for years now and it's great. It's a small container making it easy to take along with you, it works great to get rid of pimples in size and really does decrease the redness. I highly recommend it!
Alyssa H.
This product did work for me but not as good as the one I usually use and takes a little longer to clear my acne up. My acne is hard to get rid of lately it seems but this one actually worked the least for me.
Ambar Z.
I just love this.product so much. I discovered it in 2014, and ALWAYS have it around. It really.works in those pimples that.makes you look.like you have a third.eye or.a.horn. You wear.it at night. And the morning after it.looks.wayy better. RECOMMENDED 🌹😍
Sofia C.
This is awesome! It doesn't have a weird smell, it's clear so you can wear it under/over/ without makeup! It's not super drying and doesn't irritate my semi-sensitive skin and seems to be working great ever since I re-vamped my skin care routine. I haven't notice that it has stained any of my pillow cases so that's awesome! I use this morning and night and it works great and no drying or irritation!!!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.