BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Ari G.
I swear by this it's a must have ! I've been using this on and off for months now when I have a sudden breakout and it's perfect. For me I can't use it everyday or else your skin will get used to it and just fight it. It's easy to apply and doesn't smell weird and for the price it's great !
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I've used this product over the course of many years. If you apply a large amount one or two times a day, it really helps shorten the life of any blemishes. However, using it in one area for more than a few days usually ends up drying that area out. Also, this product WILL ruin fabrics that it comes in contact with - I learned that the hard way! I usually use this product before bed, so I make sure I use an old pillowcase, or a pillowcase that does not have any color to it.
This cream never disappoints me. Whenever I have a really stubborn pimple I always put this cream on it right before I go to bed and then when I wake up it is pretty much gone.
Rosangela R.
Bayonne, NJ
This is awesome for those days you have an important date or meeting and you happen to wake up with a huge dimple on your face!This really makes a difference and help you make it go away really fast! So I have it on my drawer and use it whenever that happens! It's really helpful
Traci T.
Tampa
This product helped clear up a breakout that I had for months on my chin. I tried many other products and finally purchased this product and was rid of my skin issue in two weeks. Very good product.
Taylor K.
West Bloomfield, MI
I absolutely love this product. I have trouble with acne and so it's always lovely to find an acne treatment product that gets rid of the breakout within 1 or 2 days. I use this product along with a few other Neutrogena products such as the spot gel and the pink grapefruit foaming scrub all of the time and Neutrogena is such a great brand. It's easily affordable too, usually around 10 dollars or under and you can always find them at Walgreens or Ulta.
Caitlyn S.
My acne isn't frequent enough to have an acne face wash but it's often enough that I do get breakouts in my t-zone so I've been looking for the right on-the-spot acne treatment for YEARS! Have many try's, THIS product is like magic! After a couple applications for a couple of days, it's gone! I can apply as much and as often as you want and it won't dry out or bother my sensitive skin. I love it.
Kayla L.
Federal Way, WA
Love this! Dab it on at night and my blemish is either gone or clearly better than it was! It's not over drying and is a miracle in a tube! I have 5 bad break outs last night, applied this on each spot last night, and when I woke up they were all gone including the redness!
Genesis G.
This acne spot product is okay. I expected my breakout to cease but even though I was applying it several times a day, it didn't really make anything better. I got it from Duane Reade. My skin is oily, and perhaps it's just not for my skin type. I will give it one more chance.
Marina T.
This is the best acne product I have used, and it works! You should put a small amount of this directly to the acne and it'll dry off white, it's not transparent. I advise you not to use this product everyday, I made that mistake and it made the skin near my acne feel rough. It is better to use this once every other day. Only once have I felt a burning sensation near my nose, that was probably because I had small cuts.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.