BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Ane K.
this is one of the best acne treatments, i bought it from meijr and wasn't really sure it'll work the way i want it too. The price is good for what it does, i always use it when i break down and i was never disappointed. Definitely recommending it, for me i put at night and wake up the next day with amazing result.
Mimi S.
Copiague, NY
I have been using this product for a few years. My whole family used to use very expensive spot treatments but then we switched to this, and not only is it way cheaper, it actually works better! Just put a small amount on your problem areas before going to bed, and wake up with a noticeable difference!
brooke b.
i use this every day twice a day and it works really good for the price!! i have veryyy bad acne and it's super gentile and doesn't leave my skin red but it works sooo well. i would love for it to clear my acne completly but that can't always happen but it doesn't work really well to control it!!
Jaya G.
Louisville
This product is a lifesaver! It reduced my acne pretty much overnight and it is not harsh. It might all of the expectations I had and wasn’t pricey at all! I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I use this product with the Neutrogena All-in-1 daily scrub and the sod 35 moisturizer and I have seen great results! On its own I'm sure it would be drying but followed up by the moisturizer it is fine. My blackheads are disappearing and my acne breakouts are significantly slowing down. So happy with my results!
Emily M.
Kettering
Definitely a fan of this. I've been using Neutrogena products for years and this stuff is amazing. It brings down the appearance of a blemish over night. Be careful though, it can leave your skin dry if you don't moisturize. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who has small break outs.
Alexis D.
Cambridge, MN
I've used this product over the course of many years. If you apply a large amount one or two times a day, it really helps shorten the life of any blemishes. However, using it in one area for more than a few days usually ends up drying that area out. Also, this product WILL ruin fabrics that it comes in contact with - I learned that the hard way! I usually use this product before bed, so I make sure I use an old pillowcase, or a pillowcase that does not have any color to it.
Ruddy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Awesome product. I usually see a decrease on the acne spot I use it on overnight. Wish it would work faster on me...but it's still my go to product for fast acting acne removal
Ari G.
I swear by this it's a must have ! I've been using this on and off for months now when I have a sudden breakout and it's perfect. For me I can't use it everyday or else your skin will get used to it and just fight it. It's easy to apply and doesn't smell weird and for the price it's great !
Josayn H.
Lincoln, NE
This product works amazing in a pinch. Got a wedding to go to and all of a sudden you have a giant zit forming? Put a little dab on it the night before and when you wake up- boom. Almost all gone. The only complaint I can think of is it is fairly drying on the skin that it is applied to. Great to get rid of a pimple. Not so great for surrounding skin. However you don't need much for it to work it's magic.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.