BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Abigail C.
San Antonio, TX
This product is ineffective from my experience! I was hoping it would help minimize a spot I had but it did nothing. I’ve used Neutragena products before and had a good experience but this acne treatment was disappointing.
Mitzy G.
Pomona
THIS STUFF IS GODS WORK FOR REAL THO IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH ACNE put this on them and they will dry up real quick although you could get some dry skin so make sure to watch out for that other than that this stuffs bomb
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
I had very high hopes for this product, but it didn’t meet them all. It doesn’t dry my skin like other products, however, it doesn’t quickly dry and clear my blemishes as promised. The cream is nice and there is no odor.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
To be honest, this is the only acne treatment I have tried, but its all I need to try because it works wonders on me. I don't struggle with acne on a regular basis only once a month, but this is my favorite and I will not be looking elsewhere for an acne treatment.
bre B.
Bridgeport
This product doesn’t work very fast even though I’ve used it once so I will try it again to see if it works any better. But from the one I’ve used it, it didn’t clear my breakout up. I was applying this. Product to my zit 3 times daily as directed on the instruction. And after about a week, it was still not clear. I ended up popping the zit, using rubbing Alcohol on it and some A+D ointment to it and that method cleared it in 2 days.
Sophia D.
Plainsboro, NJ
I have used this for about 3 years now and I have never doubted it. It's really good for getting rid of acne quickly. My skin is sensitive and I have never had a problem with it, which is something else I love about it
Katherine B.
Patchogue, NY
Used this for a while until I found out this was not good for someone with really oily skin like me. I had to switch to medication cream. But I would suggest for quick spots that show up during that time of the month.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This product does a good job of drying out over-oily spots, but that can do more damage if your skin tries to over compensate for that and produces more oil. It’s good, but use with caution and pay attention to your skin!
Kenzie H.
private
I love this product I use it 2-3 times a day. Once in the morning, afternoon, and before I go to bed. I can really tell the difference in a day or two. I always keep ending up buying this product over and over again!
jayline d.
This product did minimal help for my face although i do have some severe acne but it did help out with some blemishes and making them go away faster than usual and can also take this product in a bag and just aply it
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.