BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Josselyn P.
Oakland, CA
I used to break out really bad, and decided to give neutrogena a try, I'd have to say this product really burned my skin after putting it on I felt stingy. However I can't say it does that to everyone it all varies depending on skin type and mine is very sensitive.
Allison P.
Curtiss, WI
I love this product for my acne! I put it on at night before bed and it works very well overnight. I usually make this purchase at shopko. The bottle lasts a very long time, so while it is a bit pricey, it is very well worth the money! Definitely a job well done.
Hernandez K.
Newark, NJ
I get really bad break outs during my period and this is the only thing that helps me. It drys out the pimples and taes the swelling down. It does dry your skin, but you can always mosturize it afterwards. If you get horrible zits, I recommend. If you have acne this could help, but always your doctor first.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have use this a couple of times and absolutely love it. It is a good product for a good price. I love that I can put it on when I pimple starts and a couple days later it is gone. I normally buy it at my local drug store. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Marisa N.
Osceola, IN
I got this for like 50 cents using coupons and it was on clearence. Even without deals, it's a good price. I have sensitive skin with acne so I have tried many different products. A complaint I have a lot is the product hurts/burns my face, but this neutrogena product is very mild! I have seen results and I'm currently using this but it does take a little while to work.
Casey M.
Simpsonville, SC
This product is a pretty good product. It was overall a good product because it took the redness away. Yet it didn't remove the pimple from my skin. So if your looking to get the pimple gone I wouldn't recommend this. But if you are trying to make it less noticeable fast then this is the product for you.
Toni B.
Love that this product is gentle enough to use all over my face. I don't find that it clears up pimples as quickly as some other spot treatments are designed to, but when used all over twice a day it does a great job preventing new pimples from emerging. This product does not dry out my sensitive skin and goes on smoothly without any sticky or tacky texture.
Maddyson S.
Mesa, AZ
Oh my GOSH. This stuff works miracles. I typically just put it on at night and by morning there's no sign of acne anywhere. It's the greatest thing ever!! It takes only a couple of hours to get rid of the redness and makes the acne disappear completely.
Grace W.
I started using this product about a year ago and it has worked wonders. It feels very smooth and it doesn't burn like some spot treatments can. I use it every morning and night after I wash my face on any spots I have. It definitely has helped my acne clear up and I would recommend it to everyone!
Caitlynn S.
Dalzell, SC
I have struggled with acne for a while now and I can honestly say that ever since I have been using this treatment, my face has cleared up so quickly! Also try the face wash as well! I used the face wash morning and night and the treatment before bed. I am extremely happy with the amazing results !
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.