BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
This product definitely works quickly and helps to hide the redness that comes from blemishes. Also, it helps to stop new pimples from forming. This product is great, but if you live in a dry area or suffer from dry skin, I'd recommend using a good moisturizer alongside this product, as it tends to dry out your skin. Good price and worth the purchase.
Majdoulin O.
Garden city, MI
My skin typically isn't very sensitive and I've used many Neutrogena products over the years as well as similar products to this from other brands so I didn't think twice when picking this up at the store and trying something new. I used it on my problem areas one night and woke up with red, blotchy skin in those areas - my skin looked worse than it did before. Even with layers of green concealer and foundation I couldn't cover up the redness this caused. I immediately threw away the product. :\
Caitlin D.
Fremont, CA
I like the amount of product in the tube, it lasts a very long time. I don't always see the result I want from this product. Sometimes it seems to work really well at drying up my blemishes, but other times it doesn't do much at all. It's ok. For the price, it's definitely worth a try, but unless it really works for you, I wouldn't buy it again.
Cassidy R.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a life saver for me! I was having bad breakouts every month for almost a year before I finally got fed up and needed something to treat them. I bought this in desperation and it works amazingly! Any time I get a breakout, I apply this right away and the breakout is noticeably shrunk by the next day and gone completely in just a couple days. It does dry out the skin in that area a little. But my acne problem is usually from oily skin buildup, so it doesn't bother me!
Emily M.
This product will definitely help you with your spots. It's best just dotted onto a spot, and done so as often as you can think of it, at least twice a day. It will get the acne cleared up fast
Chamaria W.
Morrisville, NC
I break out when I eat badly. I mix a little bit of this into my facial moisturizer and my pimples are gone within days. The tube is small but it lasts me about a month.
Christina S.
Valley Stream, NY
I get really bad breakouts and this product is amazing at minimizing the pimples and even fading the left over acne scars. It is drying to the skin but thats why you make sure to put only on the breakout areas, not the whole face. I use it with my nightly skin care and in the morning my breakouts are significantly smaller and even faded.
Dani H.
I am really surprised by this product. I needed something with benzoyl peroxide which is hard at the drugstore. I use the 2.5% concentration. I don't recommend the 10% unless your looking for a chemical burn. The price is decent. I pay triple the price for my normal acne treatment so this is worth it to me and it is easily accessible.
Andrea G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have combination skin, so only my T-zone is prone to break outs, usually during PMS. I have used many various products to treat my acne. Neutrogena's OntheSpot Acne Treatment works very well! The only problem is that I fell as though it dries my skin out in the areas where I apply it. Otherwise, it is a very effective product!
Desiree S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This product is very gentle and is not drying on my skin. It almost looks and feels as if it was a hydrating acne medication. I haven't seen much of a difference yet.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.