BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Lisa G.
This product is nice to use if you have one or two troublesome spots and don't want to go through your whole routine.  It really takes care of the small areas that need more attention.
Isabel H.
Passaic , NJ
This product is amazing it made my pimples less red and less swollen I also notice that in the morning they were ready to be pop as it was the white sticking out
Rylee M.
I do not like this product. It is very harsh and smells like chemicals. I do not like the brand it always seems to make my acne worse. The packaging is cheap looking and I would not recommend it to others at all.
Jazmine T.
Lutz, FL
I struggle with acne, I have super oily skin and break out the second my face breaks a sweat. I discovered this product a few years ago (a 10% benzoyl peroxide called Terminator was my holy grail... now it's hard to find) and I can not go any lower than 10% because it's not strong enough for me. Pop this on a zit, or all over a spot you may frequently break out and bam, cysts will surface and fade away shortly after. Be careful applying before bed in clothing you like because  IT WILL STAIN CLOTHES AND SHEETS be cautious
Cecilia E.
Fontana, CA
My cheeks broke out so bad when summertime came and I was so distraught I didn't know what to do. I found this one day while cleaning and I swear the second day everything that was on my face was GONE! I was breaking out everyday by the threes and now its only maybe once a week. I would give caution to those with dry skin because the benzoyl peroxide does dry your face out but other than that It's a miracle worker. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle.

Cammy G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This works great for spot treating. Before I used it I seemed to always have 8-12 red spots on my face at a time. Now that I am using it twice a day, I am down to maybe 1-2. This definitely decreases the lifetime of the zit. I also have moderately sensitive skin, but this product does not bother me at all. The packaging is sturdy and holds up over time and continuous use. Great product!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment is a rock. I had acne, I can't explain why, but I had a lot of breakout. I'm tried with Neutrogena Acne Collection and I had great results. When I have a breakout I use a little amount to apply in my acne. The next day, my breakout gone. I love this stuff. Highly recommended it.
Michelle P.
Seymour, CT
Absolutely love this. Everytime I see a pimple i put it on right away! It shrinks with in 24 hours and 48 hours later its almost gone! I always have this in my medicine cabinet!
Bijal L.
Madera, CA
I used this when I was younger. My skin was still terrible so I could say it never worked for me. It just depends on your skin type. Now I refer to items like tea tree oil to calm and disinfect breakouts.
Tina L.
I remember using this a long time ago and it was ok not love but not a hate. I would like to use this again to see how it is. But I remember it doing its job for treating acne... I remember wishing it was much bigger too.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.