BY NEUTROGENA #11 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Cloey H.
Louisville
I am a person who has very oily skin that I prone to getting acne.
But I saw this in the drugstore and picked it up after my friend had told me about it. Ever since I have been using it on my acne spots every other night being sure to not dry out my skin in the process. This product does wonders you could apply it the night before and in the morning you blemish is long gone.
All in all this product is definitely one to check out if you see it. You will not be disappointed.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
I use this daily. It helps reduce the length of time a pimple sticks around, but it tends to over-dry the area around out. I never used to have issues with scarring before using this product, but now I do. However, I haven't found another spot treatment that works, so I stick with it and just make sure to take extra precautions with moisturizing my skin and keeping an eye on areas that are prone to scarring.
Julianna M.
philadelphia
This has been a go-to acne product of mine since I was 13 (4 years ago!) I buy this at Target and it's not too pricey. I don't use this all the time but I always end up going back to it!
Cristen H.
Dries out skin very quickly - packaging is kind of plain as well. A little pricey for how much is in the bottle. I'm sure it would work but I have sensitive skin.
Rachel W.
Wichita
This product does a good job of deflating huge pimples overnight. It also stings a little which lets you know it’s working. It’s pricey for drugstore but worth it.
member-7f9ce
Really help decrease acne, it a really good product, I’m effective inn this products. Really gentle on ur skin. I’m a repeat user, I’m in a acne treatment and this help improve my skin
Sandra W.
This one I'm conflicted on. It seems to work for my sister. She has used tubes and tubes and tubes of this stuff. For me, I find it makes my pimples bigger and worse. Maybe it has to get worse before it can get better? Anyhow, I don't have the patience for it and it's scary to see pimples get bigger. If you have oily skin like my sister, give it a shot. I have dry skin and it didn't work for me
Shannon G.
E Patchogue , NY
This product is great for treating acne that flares up and needs to be taken care of quickly. It works fast and does not dry out my skin. My finance and his brothers use it also and have gotten great results.
Samantha P.
I LOVE this product! Ever since a few months ago, I have experienced breakouts on my chin area. I had tried Rodan and Field's acne regimen for weeks to no avail - I figured such an expensive product must get results! When I finally gave up, I went to the drugstore and picked this spot treatment up. After washing my face, I spread a little of the product over the breakouts, and pat some lotion on over it. After doing this twice a day for 1 SINGLE DAY, the breakout is already starting to clear up. Less than 10 dollars for results? Totally hooked!
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom used this when I was growing up, and that drives me to trust it simply based on that! For an over the counter acne treatment that you can pick up just about anywhere, I highly recommend it. Effective, doesn't dry your skin out, and removes/prevents pimples. I use it under my moisturizer daily, and I get compliments on my complexion all the time!! Please don't stop making this product!!!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.