BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Selena Y.
Houston , Texas
Totally recommend this product !! I had bad acne, still have some but it's getting better. I started breaking out of no where I tried everything to calm down my break out and redness and this is the only product that actually helped me out a lot. I would leave it over night it does dry up your skin so when you wash it in the morning just use a moisturizer. This saved my life.
Sarah H.
I've used this product for years and it will always be my go-to. I can get it from Walmart usually or mostly any other store. Whenever I break out, I will put this on at night and usually by morning, it will have already started to heal. With one or two more applications (and washing your face as normal, of course), the acne will disappear. Best spot treatment!
Michelle L.
Washington, DC
I had a trip to Puerto Rico to visit my sister , and I'm not much of a person who gets a lot of acne , I have it once in a while but in Puerto Rico it's really hot , and I use makeup , and supposly if you sweat with makeup on you get acne , and i had noticeable acne when I got there , one that really bothered me was by my nose, I asked her for medicine , and I put a tiny bit at night , and in the morning it was barely noticeable , 2-3 days later , it was completely gone. Never have I used a medicine that works so well and so fast with my skin. I really can't wait to buy it.
Ashley H.
I recently picked up this product on sale Target and am loving it. I noticed my acne visibly reduced in redness and swelling overnight. All it takes is a little dab of this and it dries the acne right up. Be careful not to use too much in spots where acne is not present, though, as it will dry your skin out.

Recommend? HIGHLY.
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
HOLY GRAIL!
If you are like me and panic when you get a pimple and feel the need to pick at it- BUY THIS! The great thing is is that you can apply it under makeup and apply it at night. It can make a small fry patch on your skin, but I feel it very effectively reduced swelling and makes the pimple disappear WAY sooner than if I just washed regularly.
Nada C.
Sterling, VA
This product definitely works quickly and helps to hide the redness that comes from blemishes. Also, it helps to stop new pimples from forming. This product is great, but if you live in a dry area or suffer from dry skin, I'd recommend using a good moisturizer alongside this product, as it tends to dry out your skin. Good price and worth the purchase.
Samantha D.
On the spot is the best to take down any pimple . I use it whenever I see a pimple it's at a good price very valuable it comes in a nice and easy package to use I always show my friends and family
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I think this works better than the high end brands. It literally shrinks your zit within hours. I love this product so much I buy several to have in the house just in case.
Kayla Q.
Fort Eustis, VA
The Neutrogena On The Spot Acene Treatment is good at stopping a blemish from turning into a full on break out. I think there is definitely a window that it won't work on. I do think that it works if you apply it the moment you feel a pimple coming, but if you wait and put it on one that is already midway threw the cycle of a pimple it won't do much.
Jessica H.
Fayetteville NC
This is a very great and long lasting product! It dried out my pimples very quickly and took the redness down. Definitely a personal favorite and would highly recommend it
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.