BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary Y.
I liked the on the spot treatment however, I feel it was a little strong for my skin. With that being said, I do have sensitive skin so I do not blame the product.
Ellie B.
Great for small blackheads or anything that needs a good zap. I always use it either in the morning under my makeup or night before bed & always see good results!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
It did not really work out for me. The Neutrogena On-the-Spot Maximum Strength Effectiveness Acne Treatment did not work at all. I used it as a spot treatment for my acne, but all it did was irritate my skin. I would use it as directed. I am someone who would always do things as directed. It just did not work for me. The acne I had was not severe at all and I thought that this would work for them, but they did not. I think a mask treatment would do better as a spot treatment than this on-the-spot treatment.
Ashley M.
Kimberly, WI
I was satisfied because it cleared my skin all up within 3 days and I have prom so it was really great! My dermatologist actually suggested it to me. My skin is usually oily so this product dries it up. However, read the directions or consult your dermatologist because everyone has different skin, if you complain about ichy and dryness then stop using (which it says or to consult physician) you may be using it too much I do it when I wake up and take my shower before I use it. Then another time before I go to bed to get rid of my make up and such. Trust me the results are phenomenal.
Autumn M.
Monticello, GA
I have been using this product for about a week now, I use it at night after I cleanse my face with their non-transparen't bar. This product is really nice, I have extremely sensitive skin and am not a fan of using spot treatments because of that, but this treatment is very gentle on the skin and it reduces the redness from the acne and acne scars I have. I only use this once a day, and usually at night because that is when your skin renews itself. I find this is the best way from over drying my face and irritating it. This product gets rid of my pimples, brightens my skin, and reduces redness, so why wouldn't I want to recommend this to a friend? I love this product! :)
Bre B.
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love this stuff. It is a must have item in my medicine cabinet. As soon as I feel a pimple start to form or if one pops up I just put some of this on it and it’s gone in a day.
maria c.
Salinas, CA
Neutrogena is been my favorite brand. Especially when i have acne and stuff ! I love applying this when i have a lot of acne it really helps at getting rid of them !
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
I use this product for my acne on my forehead. i broke out on my forehead recently and this product cleared it. i used this product for a week to see my results. i was determined this product was going to work lol. i like to have a smooth surface for applying my makeup and i had to get y forehead clear. this product did the job for me and i would buy it again and again. it gets the job done!!!!
Keely N.
It’s a decent spot treatment, great to put on before bed at night so it can work it’s magic while you sleep - but be careful, benzoyl peroxide can bleach fabric!
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.