BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
winifred o.
Lilburn, GA
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment this didn't do anything for me and my spots. I didn't like it at all. The price is good but I wish it actually worked.
Stephanie G.
San Benito , TX
Good price range! It takes your pimples away over night! It's gentle it gets hard and you peel it off and your pimple is just gone. I got mine at my local drug store
Viridiana M.
Laredo, TX
Very effective when you have a breakup you put a little bit of this on it and the next day it will disappear I am fascinated and is not expensive it cost me just 7 dolars
Dorcas J.
Honestly I've been using this on the spot for a while and I'll be honest...I'm not sure if it actually works but it feels good when applied. I don't think it actually does much for me.
appixa p.
I love this so much, I usually use right when I am about to sleep that way I don't feel it on my face all day long, it works pretty well compared to other products used!
Mara E.
I use this product every time I get a breakout and it really really works! I can put this on and an hour or so later my breakout is nearly gone! This is good stuff.
Madelynn D.
This is a very good product! Takes some time to clear up acne but is definitely effective! I found this in my local drugstore! This is gentle but make sure to wash it off and will stain fabric if left on. Good price.
Angel F.
Meh. It works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. It was cheap, so i guess you get the quality for what you paid for. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Very disappointed.
Brooke L.
Raeford
A classic. Def will get rid of the pimple overnight it’s a nice smell. Great reputation for a brand they can be found at Target Walmart anywhere really! I love this
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
This product has really helped get rid of my acne/hormonal acne within a day! It's really effective and it's gentle on your skin. I didn't know what t I expect from it but it really works.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Usagi G.