BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comoedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

How To Use :

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.

Active ingredient:

Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :

Purpose : Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product
Do not use if you
have very sensitive skin
are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation becomes severe.

Directions:

Other information: Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).

• Can you use this on blackheads?2 Answers
  • How well does this work on oily/dry skin? Because some da...4 Answers
  • I've always had pimples here and there on my face and I'm...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
It's much better in my opinion to get the same ingredient which is benzoyl peroxide in the highest dose they have if you have oily skin which is a 10% and it starts out at two and a half percent and you can buy in any range in between and apply at night because it kills The P. Acnes germ and will help with oily skin which causes acne in a lot of people. I have dealt with adult acne and tried a lot of different things and I found several things that work but many of them take a lot of steps where is the benzoyl peroxide is a great thing because it helps with my oil production and I never break out if I put it on before going to bed but I only use it on Area Treatment. They do say that using the peroxide by itself can make you immune to it after a while so they advise using it every other day and alternating with a salicylic product which I recommend the elf spot clearing treatment that is $4 at Target because it has salicylic acid which helps with oil production and zits and it has tea tree oil which is wonderful for wound care and all kinds of skin problems including scars and it will dry out zits without drying out the skin around them and tea tree oil is antifungal and antimicrobial so it will kill the p. Acnes germ. Alternating those two products should not cost you much especially if you buy the benzoyl peroxide from Amazon cheap and buy a few tubes at once like I do and Alternate the products as needed. Or studies have shown you won't get immune to a mix of ingredients so you can use the peroxide first with elf over it to cover all basis cheaply.
Emma P.
Although I’m sure this product would be more effective on more sensitive skin it proved to work for very short periods of time. My acne would go away for a day or two and then rise again and go through it’s normal process. I would say to go to your doctor and get a higher dosage of benzoyl peroxide because it’ll be A LOT more effective (be careful not to apply too much though because your skin will get irritated and dry). I really liked how this lathered on my skin though, it felt like nothing was there so I could easily incorporate this into my facial routine in the morning and battle my acne throughout the day.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
This is the best acne treatment I have used so far. Every company that makes a Benzoyl Peroxide treatment seems to feel the need to sell it in a 10% concentration. This does not make it more effective at fighting acne but does make it more effective at drying out your skin. BP creams are very drying over time but that is just an unfortunate side effect of the treatment. A 2.5% concentration works just fine for acne treatment. The only other 2.5% solution I can find locally is the Walgreens brand, which is cheaper but is also thinner and nowhere near as fast-drying as the Neutrogena. I normally apply a BP cream right before bed after washing my face and drying time is very important for me. I am a tummy down sleeper and waiting 20 minutes for an acne treatment to dry before getting comfortable is a nuisance. The Neutrogena cream dries within a few minutes and stays in place overnight on top of my oily skin wile the Walgreens cream breaks down before the night is up resulting in the treatment wiping off during the night.
Priscilla R.
This stuff is like a miracle in a little tube. It is a bit pricey for such a small tube BUT a little bit goes a long way. And, considering you'll only be using it as a spot treatment it is more than worth what you pay for it. This cream has helped me more times than I can count with ugly blemishes that sprout up over night. You just put a little on and within a couple hours the redness is gone and the blemish is disappearing. I've been using this for about 2 years now and wish I had discovered it so much sooner.
Beri L.
This acne treatment didn’t work at all. My skin only broke out even more and because my skin is sensitivity it only inflamed my pimples. I’m not really a fan of any acne cream anymore and just invent in really good skincare products that actually prevent any from coming in my fav run the first place. This product did not really do anything for me and that was pretty disappointing. I’m not sure if people with different skin types would feel the same way but my dry and sensitive skin didn’t work well with the product.
Hailey B.
Minneapolis
I have random pimples that pop up with no notice! This spot treatment is my go to. I also used it on my nose to get reduce the appearance of black heads, so for me it’s a 2 in 1! It’s not overly harsh on my skin and drying. After using it for a few days, I definitely need to make sure I’m moisturizing to rehydrate my skin. This works so well, and after 1-2 uses pimples vanish. Highly recommended!! It’s size is also wonderful for travel!
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
If a spot is “open” this spot treatment will help dry it up after a few uses. It does tend to dry any skin around the spot that you get this product on (which is to be expected). I gave 3 stars because I feel like I’ve used other products that work a little better and I feel like after using this product the “scar” left after the bump seems to stick around longer than other bumps that I’ve used different products on.
Kimberli H.
FORT WORTH, TX
I was introduced to this product by my grandma, and grandma always has the good stuff, so I had a feeling I would like it. That was about 8 years ago and I am still using the stuff (of course I have had to renew it several times)! This stuff is the best spot treatment. A little goes a long way and there is a lot in the bottle. Great product for the price. I can use this on a pimple and it was be gone within two days. Amazing!
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Be warned: if you have moderate to severe acne, this probable is not for you and you may want something stronger (5% or 10% BP). I have mild acne,so  this this works great for me. I use this in conjunction with a mild retinoid gel at night, which has cleared my skin up. This is a 2.5% benzyl peroxide, so it does not burn my skin or irritate when using other acne products at the same time
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
I've been using this treatment since I was about 12 years old. I hit puberty at a very early age and pimples were a nightmare. This treatment has worked wonders on my pimples in all my life stages. From being a preteen to an adult, this has never failed. I get a few giant pimples here and there. I've never had acne prone skin or sensitive skin. I get one pimple a month during my period. If I don't use this treatment it'll literally stay on my face for weeks! I dab on a little bit of this on my pimple for two to three nights and it's gone! Would definitely give this a try if you have stubborn pimples. Keep in mind that it does dry out the skin, so if you use it on a large area be sure to wash your face in the morning and apply a moisturizer and sun screen because it does dry out and make the skin sensitive.
Gabrielle F.
Will this make my face break out if it doesn't work?
Sandra L.
West Covina, CA
If you weren't satisfied with this product, which ones would you recommend?
Amelia L.
Oregon, WI
Does this actually work? Is it worth the cheaper price?
Layla G.