BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment

Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment

On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment

What is best for acne?
Whht is the best cystic acne product?
Is this product good for reoccurring acne? ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment!
Lesly  R.
Franklin Park, IL
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Lesly  R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
a good product to treat acne in specific areas, it is applied and on average of 2 or 3 days it is already dry.
adrianna H.
Franklin, MA
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by adrianna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This acne treatment has worked really well for me! I had a few spots of stubborn acne, and this gel helped clear it up in about a week.
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this acne treatment. It works quickly to reduce redness and the pimple but also make it go away very quickly. I apply it at night since it can leave a little bit of a white film on the skin. It’s one of the best acne treatments I’ve tried in the last few years. I would 100% recommend it! Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment
Haja H.
Jacksonville, FL
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Haja H.
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Haja H.
On the Spot doesn't give me complete 100% clear skin, but my skin would be 10 times worse without it and it has truly given me the clearest skin. Now I can walk in public areas and hold my head high and not feel ashamed and embarrassed because of my skin. I have normal skin now. Thanks Neutrogena.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
I really like this on the spot acne treatment! This is the best acne treatment I have used so far for a quick fix. If I get an unexpected pimple, I apply this at night and it really helps! It reduces redness, dries out the area to get rid of extra oil, and shrinks the zit overnight! It's incredible. I love that I can use it on a concentrated area and that it makes a difference SO IMMEDIATELY. This is a great price and even though it is small, it lasts FOREVER, since you only use it in a small area.
Mey  S.
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Mey  S.
Best acne treatment cream I’ve used! Anytime I feel like any acne is going to form on my face or if I wake up with it, I put this stuff on and the blemish is almost always gone the next day! Affordable price and easy to find to purchase in stores.
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
One of the best acne spot treatments that you can get over the counter. Works fast and no irritation or burning after application. Dab it on the problem area at night and when you wake up the spot is gone usually and if not its noticeably smaller.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Indira H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am 30 years old and I still get a little acne, I have tried other creams a little more expensive, I am not saying that they have not done their work, but I tried this one with neutrogena, and I must say that I loved it, I was close to falling my period , and I already had enough pimples on my face, and I have almost none, the truth is that I am surprised, so I recommend it.
Ashley E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Ashley E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff, seems to be a miracle worker on my skin. If I feel a blemish coming up I put this on & boom! Gone within a few hours. I've used several tubes of this over the years.
Ibayar P.
Kemah, TX
Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment uploaded by Ibayar P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! I put this product on at night on my pimples and in the morning the pimples seem to have shrunken!! I am a repeated user of this product and I highly recommend it to any one that wants to reduce the size of their pimple. It takes a few days for it to go away but this product really dries out the pimple.

213 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melody  J.
Council Blfs, IA
il y a un an
Does the Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment work well? I've been breaking out so badly lately, I need help!
Missy E. il y a 9 mois
It is my go to when I get a breakout, mostly dried up by next day. But unfortunately sometimes it will leave a bleached mark on dark clothes, towels, pillowcases anything it may come contact with.