Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Adya A.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Léa L.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free SPF 30 is a lightweight non-greasy formula that is clinically proven to provide effective sun protection as well as long-lasting moisturization for softer smoother younger-looking skin. Lightweight non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and keeps skin hydrated all day. SPF 30 sunscreen provides clinically proven protection against sun exposure including signs of premature aging caused by the sun. Recommended by dermatologists this hypoallergenic non-comedogenic formula is fragrance-free and oil-free. This lotion comes in a 73-millilitre pump bottle. 73 mL pump bottle of daily moisturizer Lightweight non-greasy formula that wont clog pores For softer smoother younger-looking skin Oil-free fragrance-free Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-recommended

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer SPF 30
  • "This is always my go to lotion. I have super sensitive skin so I need something that won't clog or make me break out. The fact that this has sunscreen in it is a great bonus to protect my skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "Do I have to say anything about Neutrogena? I don't know how they always manage to make the best hydrating products ever! Cheap, extra moisturising and doesn't make my skin oily at all! I guess that a huge plus for this product is the SPF, but I have no idea how to judge it." in 3 reviews
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve only used this for a week and so far I’m loving it. After I wash my face at night I use this. There isn’t really a smell which is a plus for me. You don’t need much on your face or it will feel very oily afterwards. A little goes a long way. I have very, very sensitive skin and so far so new acne has come about.
Adya A.
East Greenbush
I LOVE this product, Easy texture, absorbs in to skin very easily; good sunscreen but makes looks skin very oily and dull so I use this in the base layer after primer sometimes this is my best affordable primer too. I will recommend this to all sensitive skin people.
PROS:
1. SPF
2. absorbs easily into skin.
3. As its oil-free; do not cause acne. as it claims.
4. Great moisturizer.
5. Hygienic Packaging.

CONS:
1 I found None.

Lavanya C.
It's a little heavy, and it takes a while to sink in before you put your makeup on. It always leaves my skin feeling moisturized, but not greasy in the morning when I use it. It's better to have a more lightweight and moisturizing cream at night.
Bruna G.
San Mateo, CA
I love this face moisturizer!! I always had a hard time finding a moisturizer that doesn’t leave my skin sticking and this moisturizer leaves my skin dry, I don’t even remember that I used something in my face. Love it!
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin in addition to it being dry. Any other moisturizer I have ever tried either makes my face red and itchy or oily/ causes acne. This product is awesome! It helps my dry skin without making it oily or irritating it. I wish it was the moisture lasted throughout the day but sometimes I notice my face is still dry. Still a very great product. I use it right after I wash my face. It’s cheap, too!
Jenna R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This lotion was okay. It felt heavy on my skin and I usually felt greasy after applying it. Underneath my makeup I felt like it was thick. I would recommend this to people who have really dry skin and need the extra moisture
Tamara M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a product I have been using for years. It is lightweight and a little goes a long way. It has little to no scent and I love the fact that it has sun protection built in.
Sierra B.
Las Vegas , NV
I wasn't sure if I liked this at first because I felt like it was kind of small for $13 but then I realized that you dont need too much only a pump maybe a pump and a half on a dry day.The  moisturizer doesn' make my oily skin even oiler than it already is.I really like this moisturizer,you can also use it under your makeup yaay.My only problem is that my nose still gets super oily but thats not the lotion its just my skin.
Courtney S.
This is the ONLY face sunscreen that I can use that does not break me out. It is awesome and works so well. It stays on pretty much the entire time I'm outside. Whether it's by the pool or just outside in general. I only reapply it after I have gotten in the water just to make sure that it is on my face.
Steffiny K.
Marietta, GA
I love that this moisturizer includes sunscreen so that I don’t have to use a separate product for that. Also it leaves my face feeling moisturized all day without feeling oily or thick. It is a light cream that is as gentle as it sounds. Worth the investment!