Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Van E.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Tabbatha H.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Alondra R.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free for Sensitive Skin is a lightweight water-based lotion that provides gentle yet effective moisturization for even the most sensitive skin. It vanishes into skin eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny. Made for sensitive skin this ultra-gentle moisturizer contains no fragrances dyes or drying alcohol. The oil-free formula absorbs quickly and wont clog pores. This moisturizer comes in 118-millilitre and 120-millilitre bottles. 120 mL bottle Oil-free moisturizer Leaves skin soft and smooth Specially formulated for sensitive skin Lightweight and non-greasy Alcohol-free fragrance-free and dye-free Hypoallergenic

Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Use to get this but it really is oilly to me still, i dont like my face oilly and it didnt seem to help take much off my face when using it. I would deffinatly not purchase again unless they change the way they make thid product
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
This stuff is flawless!! I can see improvements in my skin and this stuff is to blame. It makes my skin soft and honestly it seems like it helps to hide my blemishes. It feels light and smooth and the fact it's for sensitive skin and doesn't irritate me makes me love it even more!
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
I literally swear by this moisturizer. Before I found this one, I tried tonssssss but none of them really made a difference with my skin. But I love this one! It really refreshes my skin every time I put it on. It's the best after showers or being in the sun!
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
Love this moisturizer. I noticed a big difference in my skin in terms of oil. I was far less oily using this moisturizer than I have with others. It is effective for sure and you cannot beat the price! It's affordable and effective. Can't beat that.
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
I love this moisturizer! It's very light & oil free. Leaves your skin looking flawless! Very long lasting & is a daily essential for me. Taking care of my skin is super important to me & this helps me get the job done!
Lindsy M.
I use this every time I get out of the shower. My skin is very dry when I get out and this fixes it right up. Very effective. Affordable. Everyone in my family uses it. Cant start my days without it. Love it!
Irene K.
I cannot use any other product! This is the best , protects my face and although can be expensive for the little amount it gives , it's still the best out there. Get , use it; now! You won't regret it.
Kaitlyn O.
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin moisturizer is the only moisturizer I have found that doesn't leave my face to oily and can easily be worn under makeup. I love how it is noncomedogenic and has SPF. I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone and everyone it is a great product.
Kat M.
Henderson, NV
Tried this before and it does do its job. Sonce its for sensitive skin, it is very light. It dries almost instantly. I do feel its for sensitive skin as it does moisturize your skin. Only thing is because it's summer so I started using the one with spf. That's for a different review.
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best facial moisturizer because it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. It's also great for sensitive and dry skin. I tend to have combination skin and I use this every day. Make sure to apply it right after you shower!
Dana O.
I use this product everyday and love it but lately it doesn't seem to be working as well. Is there another product in the same price range that is better? Thanks!!