Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Van E.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Tabbatha H.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer uploaded by Alondra R.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA MOISTURE Oil-Free for Sensitive Skin is a lightweight water-based lotion that provides gentle yet effective moisturization for even the most sensitive skin. It vanishes into skin eliminating dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny. Made for sensitive skin this ultra-gentle moisturizer contains no fragrances dyes or drying alcohol. The oil-free formula absorbs quickly and wont clog pores. This moisturizer comes in 118-millilitre and 120-millilitre bottles. 120 mL bottle Oil-free moisturizer Leaves skin soft and smooth Specially formulated for sensitive skin Lightweight and non-greasy Alcohol-free fragrance-free and dye-free Hypoallergenic

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Ultra-gentle Sensitive Skin Moisturizer
  • "This is the best facial moisturizer because it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy. It's also great for sensitive and dry skin. I tend to have combination skin and I use this every day. Make sure to apply it right after you shower!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin . I use this daily . It's very moisturizing ( which is great for the upcoming cold weather ) , I won't buy anything else . The price is great too " in 3 reviews
Devon C.
It’s not that I dislike this moisturizer I just feel like if you really do have sensitive skin it doesn’t do a whole lot for you. It’s a heavier moisturizer so for my combination skin it made my T zone note oily than normal. I don’t reach for it anymore really but it’s not a bad moisturizer, just wasn’t benefiting me in any way.
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
This moisturizer is great for sensitive skin. It is unscented and non-greasy. It leaves me feeling moisturized all day. My husband and I share a bottle and it lasts 2 months.
Mari B.
Waco, TX
This product is my favorite. I have really oily skin and this works really well for me. It also is sensitive on the parts of my skin that burn when I use other products. For the price I would definitely recommend!
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Use to get this but it really is oilly to me still, i dont like my face oilly and it didnt seem to help take much off my face when using it. I would deffinatly not purchase again unless they change the way they make thid product
Katie M.
Havertown, PA
Nice product that gets the job done . I wish the spf were higher (in many skin products . No odor, not oily, applies easily and evenly . Good consistency and price and often goes on sale. Pump gives appropriate portions of lotion . I Would purchase again.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
I was so shocked and disappointed in this stuff. I knew I had sensitive skin on my face and got this thinking oh good a facial moisturizer I can use that’s gentle. About one week into using it my face completely broke out in a rash/ burn. My face was so red. And I just wanted to scratch my face off. Everyone is different so my experience is different but it was not a good experience. My skin sure didn’t like whatever was in this stuff
Shannon B.
Templeton, PA
This stuff is flawless!! I can see improvements in my skin and this stuff is to blame. It makes my skin soft and honestly it seems like it helps to hide my blemishes. It feels light and smooth and the fact it's for sensitive skin and doesn't irritate me makes me love it even more!
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
I literally swear by this moisturizer. Before I found this one, I tried tonssssss but none of them really made a difference with my skin. But I love this one! It really refreshes my skin every time I put it on. It's the best after showers or being in the sun!
Samantha D.
Orem, UT
Love this moisturizer. I noticed a big difference in my skin in terms of oil. I was far less oily using this moisturizer than I have with others. It is effective for sure and you cannot beat the price! It's affordable and effective. Can't beat that.
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
I love this moisturizer! It's very light & oil free. Leaves your skin looking flawless! Very long lasting & is a daily essential for me. Taking care of my skin is super important to me & this helps me get the job done!
Dana O.
I use this product everyday and love it but lately it doesn't seem to be working as well. Is there another product in the same price range that is better? Thanks!!