Neutrogena® Oil-Free Sunblock Stick SPF 30 uploaded by Devin J.

BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Sunblock Stick SPF 30
  • "Great product works great for people like me who have delicate sensitive skin in the sun who burns easily. It meets my standards in what I expect from the product. My expectations were met successfully no oily residue great texture feels great on my skin." in 37 reviews
kim p.
Arverne, NY
This was good definitely one of those that is and you don’t need to constantly be applying everytime you run in the water like other ones . I carry this in my purse everytime I go out with the kiddos and it comes in handy in the summer so they don’t get burnt.
Mallory M.
I actually use the one that has zink in it and its 50 spf. I mean its sunscreen so it works like sun screen. Im a pretty pasty pal. I mean my hair is red so i get burned pretty easy but i couldnt really find a Sunscreen id be willing to put on my face but this one doesnt make me break out so thats cool.
Andrea S.
Madelia
This doesn’t make me oily and helps prevent breakouts. The only downfall is that it leaves a white cast on your face, making it a different color from the rest of your body. I have combination skin and this works well for me.
Morgan S.
This is a great sunscreen to use if you normally break out. This has never made me break out before and usually my face is very sensitive to sunscreen. It doesn’t feel super heavy on your face and actually feel light
Tami T.
This stick is handy to keep in my bag when Zi end up being out in the sun longer than planned. It’s especially great for getting the tops of my ears when I have my hair up! Have purchased multiple times and will purchase again.
Rachel C.
Morgan Hill
I am a pretty fair skinned girl, so putting on sunscreen has always been a MUST. Before finding these sunblock sticks, I would often avoid sunscreen altogether since I hated the feeling of the oily lotion sticking to my fingers and making me feel greasy. These sunblock sticks not only get you covered, but allow you to protect yourself without the greasy mess.
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
Oil free is a MUST for me! I have super oily skin and am always worried about my pores getting clogged and then having terrrrivle acne. But this sunscreen did nothing but protect my skin! Love it and will def be stocking up on more before my upcoming vacation!
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I really like this stick because it’s small and convenient to bring around. It helps protect my face from burn and doesn’t cause any break outs. Sun screen tends to make my skin break out but not this one. Perfect for sensitive skin and effective in protecting against burns.
Abby R.
Bluffton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good if you don’t want to get your hands messy. It is effective but it feels heavy. If you want to feel like you are rubbing deodorant on your face. I think it should be less expensive. I won’t buy it again
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
I always have to have an oil-free sunblock for my face. I have used this in the past and since purchased another brand that I prefer only for the scent. It's still a great product.