BY NEUTROGENA

New, salicylic acid acne treatment MicroClear™ technology. clears breakouts. 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin c, this unique formula clears blemishes and blackheads.  Eliminates oil and dirt without over-drying. Free Gift Included: Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer, SPF 15. Dermatologist recommended. Product Ingredients: Oil Free Moisturizer.

• I've been wanting to try this product but I'm afraid because I ha...3 Answers
  • I love Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Acne Wash Facial Clean...3 Answers
  • Does it work for acne like it says?4 Answers
Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Acne Wash Facial Cleanser
  • "At the time i purchased it I had no idea my skin went from oily to sensitive ; and if you know Neutrogena their not good for creating products for sensitive skin ( or dry ) ." in 9 reviews
  • "Love the grapefruit smell but it overly dried my skin and I was breaking out even more than I usually do I gave it time to see if my sling would get better but it just got worse." in 6 reviews
  • "The best part for me is that salicylic acid usually gives me a large red chemical rash/burn but this is gentle enought that it doesn't." in 5 reviews
  • "This has been my favorite face wash for a while now and I just simply can't live without it, it really helps for oily skin and it dries out pimples , although I'm not sure that it prevents more from developing because I still tend to get very few pimples every now and then." in 5 reviews
Val E.
Palm Beach
I wanna start off by saying that this cleanser STRIPPED so much oil from my skin that my face literally felt tight and dry to the point where I would start bleeding. The smell is so pungent and so strong that I had to try to avoid not breathing when I would wash my face. There are soooooo many better cleansers out there that Neutrogena have that this cleanser is just 🚫not worth the money at ALL.🚫 The reason why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 is because since it did strip literally every ounce of oil off my face, my pimples would get smaller drastically and disappear within a few days. But other than that, there are cleansers out there that could do the same WITHOUT stripping your skin so heavily.
Jessica B.
As we know, I have forever oily skin and read the reviews on this and figured I'd give it a shot and had a coupon which made it practically dirt cheap at Walmart.

I'll start with packaging, I love facial cleanser with pumps and nozzles rather than sticking your fingers in and possibly polluting your perfectly good products. So that automatically attracted me and very sturdy.

The product itself smells wonderful! I love everything grapefruit, this product actually made me obsess over grapefruit for awhile afterwards. (: Anywho, the cleanser is gel-like when coming out of pump and lathers up nicely with a little water and rubbed between hands.

I use daily as my night time face cleanser usually while I'm in the shower.

I will admit that it did/does dry out my face a little bit more than I'd like but as I said, with oily skin, I can't really complain too much, and it gives me a better excuse to purchase more moisturizers :D I will definitely be repurchasing when this one runs out.

Probably would not recommend to dry skin ladies or even combination skin, it is very drying and may cause more problems than good with those specific skin types?
;) W.
This face wash has cleared my acne and the smell is just amazing,but I don't think it was for my skin.I have had issues with it drying my skin out,but it still cleared my face.I believe I have combination skin,but I could be wrong,as this is my first acne product.I would suggest definitely reading what skin this product would fit,and if you have combination skin,use at your own risk but don't use it if your skin is sensitive.
Vanina D.
houston
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 fl oz more...
If I could rate this a zero I would, I used to suffer from really bad acne and it did the right job and cleared it all only if I would’ve known t wide make my skin 10x worse. My skin was glowing for like 3 months with this and then the bADDD acne cane to the point where I have to go to the doctor for a prescription medicine. Not only did this make me break out but it would burn when applying and made my skin super red and left acne scars for some odd reason. Anyone else relate to this?
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
Review for: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit, 6 Ounce more...
I love this face wash. The fragrance is one of my favorites; it's sweet and gentle. This works great in the morning as the citrus from the grapefruit works as a natural pick me up. This leaves my face feeling really soft. This also really does help control oily skin. One pump provides a good lather. Good value and easy to find at almost any store that sells beauty supplies. CVS, Target, Walgreens, Walmart. Etc.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
On average I have normal skin type but do have concerns for acne from excess oil around my nose area. I thought that this product has a nice clean scent and foams up really good for easy cleansing. It rinses easily and clean. I did notice some dryness with skin flakes after a day or two on each side of my nose and am not sure if this is too strong or maybe I should only use this ever other day maybe. The price was in the medium range for acne products so worth it to me.  Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Acne Wash Facial Cleanser
sofia r.
Mountain View
I really like this product, and although I don’t see any big difference in my acne, if I happen to have clear skin for a couple weeks, it keeps it feeling clean and clear. Personally I like this one more that the one with micro beads because the micro beads end up getting stuck to my fingers, and then when I apply moisturizer it feels like there is still dirt and face wash, so would highly recommend this one over the other type.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I used to use this like 2 years ago and used it for about a year and a half and it really seems like a bs product! The way all of these face washes work make your face feel super fresh(making you think it’s clean) but honestly I would not suggest using this face wash if you’re looking for results from your face wash/regimen
Paris V.
Gresham
I love this face wash. The smell is amazing and refreshing. The oil free wash leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I buy this product at my local grocery store and don't often stray from it. It has a great price point and can really last you a while. (Unless your friends find out about it and use it all the time :P)
Calista D.
Ocala, FL
It’s way too harsh and drying, it caused me to have redness and breakouts after only four uses. I wouldn’t even consider my skin sensitive at all and it caused my skin to go haywire. I don’t recommend this to anybody.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
If you have sensitive skin, did this product cause you to have a bad reaction ?
vanessa v.
Hesperia , CA
Which one do you think is better the face wash or the wipes?
Carlee P.
How well does this product work? Looking for a new skin care product.
Ashley  S.
Vidalia, GA
Does this cause your skin to dry out?
Olivia H.
I have been using this for like 2 years and all of a sudden it's stared to be super drying and whenever I like touch my face I start to itch and my skin peels. A. What does this mean for my skin? B. Should I keep using this product? C. I don't moisturize, could that be a problem? I just used this product bc of my acne but idk anymore. Help!