Chelsi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have a problem with this breaking you out, even though it is oil free?
Shannon Renee R.
Shannon Renee R.
6 months, 4 weeks ago
I think it is breaking mine out ☹ for the longest time I couldnt quite figure out what was causing these little breakouts all over my face but I lost it for a week and used my back up and my skin was clearing up. I still have to test my theory more but Im almost positive its this ☹ I loved it so much at first too! ️
Naba D.
Naba D.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have acne prone skin & am constantly reluctant to try new products in fear that I'll break out. My sister forced me to try this moisturizer, and to my surprise, it actually tamed my acne for a while. So, no, it actually combats acne (at least for me)!!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
1 year, 8 months ago
I didn't have any breakouts because of it
Cassiopeia G.
Cassiopeia G.
Revere, Ma
2 years, 6 months ago
I have been using it for over a month and it has not caused breakouts for me
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
2 years, 9 months ago
I did! I really wanted to love this but was so disappointed
Dana L.
Dana L.
St. Catharines, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
When I used it I didn't have a problem. if you do breakout you should try something without spf. Sometimes the spf found in face creams can be irritating, so if you do go outside it is best to use a face cream then a sunscreen meant for your face.