BY NEUTROGENA #97 in Facial Moisturizers

ultra-gentle facial moisture Non-Comedogenic.  Dermatologist Recommended. Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture® for Sensitive Skin is clinically proven to provide gentle yet effective moisturization for softer, smoother skin. Effective moisturization.  Lightweight, non-greasy water-based lotion effectively eliminates dryness without leaving skin greasy or shiny.  Provides optimal hydration skin needs to look and feel soft and smooth. Ideal for sensitive skin.  Lightweight, ultra gentle and irritant-free moisturizer is especially formualted for sensitive skin.  Contains no fragrances, dyes or drying alcohol. Won t clog pores.  Oil-free formula absorbs quickly and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin is: Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free Alcohol-free As part of your daily skincare regimen, the following Neutroge see more...

• Anyone know if the moisturizing cream for combination skin works ...1 Answers
  • Does this work on all skin tones?Also how good is this for combin...2 Answers
  • This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have problem...4 Answers
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this irratated my skin so I had to stop using it but it was a good moisturisier " in 7 reviews
Katherine G.
I've always tried to find a moisturizer that worked for me, and didn't feel bad on my skin. And, this I love! Before this I had just the generic type of moisturizer, basically just the one I swear everyone buys when they're first introducing themselves to moisturizer. But, while shopping at Walgreens the other day I came upon this one and they even had a special formula for combination skin. I've only been using it a few days now but I absolutely love it. Feels great, and goes into my skin quickly. Doesn't leave any nasty residue behind and doesn't have an odd smell (which I've noticed from some other ones, not bad but odd) but like I said this one doesn't. Will forever use this one now.
Michelle R.
I have been sneaking some of this moisturizer from my sister for while and I am dying to get my own. This makes my skin so smooth and really helps moisturize the dry. flaky spots on get on my forehead. I have oily skin, but tend to get dry patches and this really is the perfect product to use for both. Not only does it do its job, but I also feel great knowing that it is helping protect my face from the sun with the SPF included. I put this moisturizer on before I put on my makeup in the morning and sometimes after showering when my skin feels the most dry.
Even my dad sneaks in my sisters room to use it when she's not around! That's how you know it's good!
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
I have been using this moisturizer for quite some time now. I have sensitive skin and it is hard to find something that works well. I love this moisturizer. It's light, absorbs really well, and doesn't leave a sticky or oily film. I have heard of people having to switch to different moisturizers due to seasonal changes in humidity, but I have not had to switch to any other products due to that. I use this underneath my make up and it really helps keep my skin happy. It's unscented so I'm not stuck with the same scent and competing fragrances if I use other products that are scented. This is definitely a must have for me.
Daisy P.
Been using this on and off for the past two years. I got the two pack from Costco and it has lasted me so long, I'm barely on the second bottle. It's a nice moisturizer but recently it hasn't been helping my skin. It provides great moisture and gives your skin a soft texture. Soaks in pretty well and quickly. Makes me look kind of oily, although it claims to be "oil free". Overall, I'd recommend it to anyone with dry skin and anyone who is looking for an everyday moisturizer.
Jennifer N.
Oldsmar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this sunscreen! This is one of the items I have in my bathroom for when I get ready to leave the house BUT I also have a bottle of this in my purse for times when I need hydrate and protect my face. It has spf in it which was the main reason why I decided to try this product. One pump and it does my whole face and neck. Super light weight doesn't feel too thick on my face. I don't break out and the smell isn't too strong or bad smelling!
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
I love love this moisturizer i wear after i wash my face night and day and also before my makeup application. the formula is amazing it leaves my skin soft but not oily. Being a girl with super oily skin and visible pores, i shudder with the thought of moisturizer. since this formula is oil- free i gave it a try and i find this to be my favorite moisturizer. Another amazing thing is that this moisturizer can be found in drugstores and cheap.
Nalani W.
Review for: With Sunscreen
I use this face lotion every day and even at night because it's the best product I've found to moisturize my skin and the consistency works well when applying before putting on my foundation. Love that it has sunscreen in it for protection. Only downside is the slight smell of sunscreen but that can't really be helped much, especially in a product that's oil free and and that's good for sensitive skin.
Sam S.
Review for: With Sunscreen
I have super sensitive skin when it comes to face products, so there are only a few brands I trust putting on my face. usually Neutrogena products work great with my face, however this moisturizer did not like me. My face had a burning sensation as well as itching. I had to stop using this product because my skin began to dry and become flakey. On the plus side, it smells great!
Sarah F.
I have been using this product for years now. I have skin that dries out due to exfoliating and washing it. So I use the moisturizer for combination skin after I wash my face, shower, or put on makeup. I don't get cracked makeup face anymore, or skin looking dry. I have been thinking about trying the one with SPF since that seems like it would be a fantastic bonus for it to do.
Taylor K.
Piggott, AR
Review for: With
I love this product because of the fact it's oil free. It's exactly as it says. It hydrates your skin. I have oily skin and it soaks up quick I don't really recommend for dry skin. For the value vrs the price it's okay. The packaging is super modern looking. I took the sticker off the back and turned it where the facing was blank and it looks too cute on my makeup station.
Lily W.
Maricopa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this moisturizer make your face break out? Does it feel greasy?
Chelsi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have a problem with this breaking you out, even though it is oil free?
karly b.
Everett, WA
I want to try this moisturizer but want to know if it's good for combo skin? Is it moisturizing enough or would you recommend something else?
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product greasy? or does your face look oily after applying?
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good for oily skin ? i always have problems to find a good product that doesn't feel and seen grassy on my skin