BY NEUTROGENA #91 in Facial Moisturizers

Facial Moisturizer with UVA/UVB Sun Protection New Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35 is: Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free Alcohol-free Non-comedogenic Dermatologist Recommended Neutrogena® Oil-Free Moisture SPF 35 is clinically proven to combine long-lasting moisturization with effective sun protection for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. All-day moisturization.   Lightweight, non-greasy lotion keeps skin moisturized.  Sheer formula absorbs quickly into skin leaving it softer and smoother. Effective sun protection.   Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 35 sunscreens help prevent premature signs of aging caused by everyday exposure to sun s damaging rays. Won t clot pores.   Oil-free formula absorbs quickly and won t clog pores, which can cause breakouts. Questions? or neutrogena.com Made in  USA of domestic and foreign components Dermatologist No see more...

• Does this have dimethicone or any other "cones" (... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been trying this moisturizer for nearly a couple of weeks an...1 Answers
  • Wondering if it is just me having super oily skin when I use this...1 Answers
Samantha E.
Rochester, MI
Review for: Oil-Free
I use this moisturizer every day during the summer, applying it after I wash my face and before makeup. The rest of the year I use the SPF 15 version - it is not very sunny in Michigan during the fall/winter. I have been using it for years and have never had an issue! I have combination skin, this moisturizer doesn't feel greasy and it absorbs quickly. I like being outdoors in the sun during the summer, so I feel this protection is enough - I've never had a burn! I've also tried the Target "off-brand" version of this to save a few bucks but I didn't like it as much, and I thought the smell was a little off. It's worth it to get the Neutrogena brand and the bottle will last you several months.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Oil Free

Great for sensitive, acne prone skin. I have noticed that this is better than the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer for combination skin which seems to disturb or 'throw off' the oil production in my skin and cause more break outs. The sensitive skin moisturizer is very good and my skin loves it. It does not make me break out more and really helps to stabilize the oil production in my skin. The directions say to use one pump to moisturize your skin. I find that two pumps does a better job. If you use one pump it won't feel very greasy but at the same time, it won't be very moisturized. It is water-based so it feels very light.
Phrstephyni S.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Oil Free
So, this is definitely my holy grail item for moisturizing. I am straight up oily, not combo, O-I-L-Y. With my skin being prone to shine without makeup or have complete meltdown without the correct base under my makeup, the combination formula has been a Godsend. It helps to keep you moisturized without it being oily at all (unlike a lot of other SPF products). It melts right into the skin and gets rid of the "itchy face" I get if I go without moisturizing. The price point is kind or steep, but it is totally worth it because the pump is portioned and I only need a half pump to do my entire face and neck.
Betty T.
San Francisco, CA
This is probably one of the lightest moisturizers I've ever tried. If you want something that can keep you moisturized but not oily by the end of the day, I say you give this a try. The feeling of the product itself is very gentle feeling, much like lightweight foundation. There have been numerous lotions that are super thick and leave a sticky feeling by the time you finish applying. This product does the opposite! It's finish is not shiny nor sticky either. Even under makeup, you can barely feel the heaviness that some other products may leave behind.
Sarah F.
Review for: Oil-Free
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is great for the summer months and has a lot of SPF in it. It is gentle enough to reapply many times throughout the day. It can be applied underneath make up or mixed in with your foundation or BB or cc cream. The price is pretty good considering was risers and sunblocks are usually expensive. A little bit goes a long way and it makes your skin look and feel amazing. While controlling shine it's still it's your skin look glowing! 10 out of 10 recommend!
Jordan B.
I was nervous to try this because I have relatively normal skin and did not think I would need oil free, but it works great! I love how it has SPF in it and that it is not tinted, because on winter nights I need to put it on at night after I get out of the shower. I would definitely buy it again. I am actually buying it for my mom for Christmas, she has really sensitive skin but so do I, so knowing that this works for me- I know it will work for her too.
Diana N.
Lake Balboa, CA
Review for: Oil Free
Not a big fan of this product at all. Although it is oil free, it makes my skin feel very slippery and oily. After using this product, I noticed that I had some blemishes surfacing in my skin. Thinking it wasn't the product, I continued using it for another 2-3 days, but I keep getting extra blemishes on my forehead and cheeks. I don't think that this product was meant for my skin type and I didn't enjoy it at all. Maybe it just didn't work out for me.
Madison L.
Review for: Oil-Free
Although, this does moisturize my face, it tends to burn when I put it on and dry out my face a little. I've found that it has done this to a few people but only with certain skin types. ... it's a few weeks later now and I tried it again, when I reviewed this my face was so dry and when I put it on it burned my face now that my face isn't as dry this does not burn my face or do anything! I don't recommend it if your face is super dried out though!
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
Review for: Oil-Free
This is my every day moisturizer!! I've been using it for almost 3 or 4 years and it's never let me down. I have oil/dry combination skin and even thought it has spf it's never left my skin oily. I'm realized the neutrogena products (not their makeup products) have always been really well for me. Before going to Sephora to get an expensive brand moisturizer try this one! I believe it's about $11 and it'll last months
Kaela C.
Review for: Oil-Free
I use this moisturizer as a daily lotion before putting on my makeup. I've been using it for years and I absolutely love it! I love that it contains SPF so I know my skin is protected under my makeup. It's about $10-13 where I get it (Target) but the bottle lasts FOREVER so it's definitely worth it. The pump container makes it easy to get exactly the right amount. I would highly recommend this moisturizer to anyone!
m r.
Do you think this would be a good match for me? -combination oily skin -lots of hormonal acne -sensitive skin
aracely M.
Do you have to apply it several times a day or just once a day?
Stacey A.
Nepean, ON
Does this work as a good base for makeup, or is the sunscreen component too thick/greasy to put foundation over?
marimar c.
Lindsay, CA
How long do you use it for?
Ashley C.
Longmont, CO
Wondering if it is just me having super oily skin when I use this product. It feels nice when I put it on and then within a couple hours my face is just an oil slick. Since I have combination/oily skin I am always getting products that are oil free. Any suggestions to make this product work for me?